Reccomended headphones for me?

It works no matter what podcasts and prove just speaking is probably the best in my opinion on smooth laid back open backs due to the absolute lack of sibilance

Mostly the latter

Also the fact that I dunno what id do with my m50s I had for 2 years or the fact that it feels different

That’s why you get cans that are different for different music pairings and use cases.

Sadly I’m not rich

I think the M50 would be totally fine to use for just listening to people talk if you need to keep other people from hearing it or getting bothered.
58x are fine if your parents don’t have a problem with them. :wink:

If you have 400$ you should get the best headphones you can get. the sennheiser 58x and the low level beyerdynamics are ok but their not gonna be much better than your m50x. get out of the 150$ price bracket and get some headphones that will blow your mind. I recommend the Sivga P2. one of the best planar’s in existence. its 400$ or get the hifiman Sundara at 350$ another awesome Planar. The Sivga has a really nice V shape sound bass and treble a little elevated, the Sundara has a nice W shape, treble, midrange and bass slightly elevated. these are among the most exciting headphones around. with incredible sound that completely destroys the 58x and dt770. also both very durable

you can save up for a amp later, headphones are the most important part.

pretty adverse to the sendy drivers but the sundara sound great. juts has QC concerns.

1 Like

I think the QC concerns where with other hifiman models. the sundara is pretty solid in all metal i think

1 Like

biut if you like the sendy driver type headphones hard to say no to the p2 or blon b20. I would just kinda avoid the m570 and takstar models

the issueisnt the physical build rather the driver. as they are known to die more than many other planars

The Sivga p2 is better sound quality than the B20. and 50$ cheaper

really? i didnt have any problems with mine. but its amazon. he can get a replacement easy

hmm alright I thought the blons were cheaper for some reason my bad

The sundara is fairly reliable, older hifiman not

after a certain period of time probably not. if it dies it better die within warranty or in the first moth

from what Ive seen on other forums I can’t bring myself to trust it.ya’ll can go for it nont my money its just me

I do hope more planars are made in the affordable region though that isn’t a sendy clone or a hifman

doesnt audeze make one?

The lcd1 is pretty sweet

yes but I need more.cheaper models I wouldn’t really call it affordable either.