šŸ”¶ Sivga P-II

and somehow made them soundfaster, so the agression is up even more. I think that a Fuzzor (Felt Fazor) would aid better to the sound than the Stick Fazor. Iā€™ll have to experiment and report back. One thing to note when modding them dont screw them in really hard back into the wood, it seems to ruin the air on the headphone

1 Like

Is that just clear tape you put onto there or something else? Do you put it over all of it or only certain areas?

sounds like yuou just found a perfect fit fo ryou ears and preferneces but for those that arenā€™t into narrow sounding, or want a darker sounding headphone. or just generally different preferences there are better headphones for those people. I just dont like blanket statements to say these are the best or they have no competitors just is untrue

i never said they where the best or that they have no competitors or that they are for everyone. Also i would love it if you would stop going on me for stuff i said or didnt say. i know how you guys feel.

aight will do sorry man

Just saying

1 Like

Note the ā€œone of theā€ line there. is that not correct?

Notice again the line ā€œV shapedā€

Also i dont like how much you guys are on my case. Iā€™m not a fool. if you dont like my recommendations fine. but lets not get overbearing about it.

Its clear tape with only 1 - 2 millimetres over the edge of the plastic housing to condition the air to come together without crashing into each other.

Hey all you said was that you didnā€™t say best, which is clearly not true. Iā€™m simply noting that you said best, not really trying to say anything else

I see you remover the thin fabric cover over the driver, what effect does that alone give you?

I put it back on after I was done modding. I would say it barely blocks much sound if any

Oh ok, thanx. So the mod is just clear tape over the black partsbover the magnets if I have it correct.

1 Like

@Hazi59 Are the ZMF pads deeper than the stock pads, and if so, by how much?

They are deeper and it is noticeableā€¦but it is hard to say by how much.

1 Like

5 Likes

Exactly, its just a sticky fazor over the plastic

Well, my pair of Sivga P-II had to be returned to Amazon. A channel imbalance started to get worse and my left driver was 3 to 5 db less than the right. Rather than replace them, I opted for a refund.

Sorry to hear that :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah, sucks that it happened. I think Iā€™m going to buy the Sundara with my refund.

1 Like

Nice! That should sound amazing, especially with the silent revision!