šŸ”¶ Sivga P-II

Is that just clear tape you put onto there or something else? Do you put it over all of it or only certain areas?

sounds like yuou just found a perfect fit fo ryou ears and preferneces but for those that arenā€™t into narrow sounding, or want a darker sounding headphone. or just generally different preferences there are better headphones for those people. I just dont like blanket statements to say these are the best or they have no competitors just is untrue

i never said they where the best or that they have no competitors or that they are for everyone. Also i would love it if you would stop going on me for stuff i said or didnt say. i know how you guys feel.

aight will do sorry man

Just saying

1 Like

Note the ā€œone of theā€ line there. is that not correct?

Notice again the line ā€œV shapedā€

Also i dont like how much you guys are on my case. Iā€™m not a fool. if you dont like my recommendations fine. but lets not get overbearing about it.

Its clear tape with only 1 - 2 millimetres over the edge of the plastic housing to condition the air to come together without crashing into each other.

Hey all you said was that you didnā€™t say best, which is clearly not true. Iā€™m simply noting that you said best, not really trying to say anything else

I see you remover the thin fabric cover over the driver, what effect does that alone give you?

I put it back on after I was done modding. I would say it barely blocks much sound if any

Oh ok, thanx. So the mod is just clear tape over the black partsbover the magnets if I have it correct.

1 Like

@Hazi59 Are the ZMF pads deeper than the stock pads, and if so, by how much?

They are deeper and it is noticeableā€¦but it is hard to say by how much.

1 Like

5 Likes

Exactly, its just a sticky fazor over the plastic

Well, my pair of Sivga P-II had to be returned to Amazon. A channel imbalance started to get worse and my left driver was 3 to 5 db less than the right. Rather than replace them, I opted for a refund.

Sorry to hear that :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah, sucks that it happened. I think Iā€™m going to buy the Sundara with my refund.

1 Like

Nice! That should sound amazing, especially with the silent revision!

That is the main reason I want to repurchase them. I liked them before the revision and owned a pair, but the right gimbal snapped and I never repurchased them. The silent revisions fixed the few problems I had with the Sundara, so Iā€™m intrigued.

2 Likes