🔷 Sivga SV021

The 99 doesnt have vents does it?

The SV021 might be cleaner then if they are going for a similar bassy tuning then.

Which is what I’m hoping for!

Yeah, me too. If its like the Phoenix but a lot more sub-bass. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Not a fan of that colour way tbh :woozy_face:

3 Likes

SAAAAME :confused:
This thing would look killer with a darker wood and black leather.

It reminds me of the HiFiMan Deva, which I also didn’t find pretty due to the leather color.

The silhouette of the SV021 is amazing. It is definitely a perfect headphone to experiment with different metal/wood/leather colors.

3 Likes

X2 exactly that.

2 Likes

Ok, this actually uses the same driver as the Phoenix. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Damn, really?!

Now, I’m excited. It makes me wonder whether there have been any tuning tweaks, because the lower frequencies, in theory, should definitely have much more quantity in the closed-back form.

yup

2 Likes

If only the color wasn’t so nasty…. Would have bought the diva ages ago if it wasn’t for that too

4 Likes

Is this an edit or official from SIVGA?

Just a quick edit lol, hire me sivga!

2 Likes

I mean it looks legit af. Send it to Sivga, or I’ll do so.

This is exactly how I imagined it, it looks so good!

1 Like

The only reason why I haven’t bought it yet, is because og the color om leather.
If you can get them to make this, i would buy it in a heartbeat! Heck, i would buy two, just for having one at work as well! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone have the time to reach out to them and ask if they will offer it in more colors?

The sad thing is that manufacturers don’t understand how important the design and aesthetics are — but those who do understand it, sure as hell take advantage of it. The Meze Empyrean could sound average and I bet that people would still make purchases.

This concept and method is most often used in the speaker industry. If you are charging tens of thousands of dollars, that speaker better be looking like an art piece, because humans are easily sold on the looks of something.

The Deva is a pretty damn good headphone for what it costs, but God damn does that orange-y color look nasty.

I just sent them this post. :+1:

1 Like

Fingers crossed they proceed to release something close to it. The darker wood certainly look more luxurious, and there is no doubt that the black pleather looks hella lot better than what they have going on now.

Thank you <3

1 Like

Yeah idk how to contact them but if you guys want to send them the pic, please do it

1 Like

I totally agree. That pix looks legit

We should make a poll or something to bring it to Sivga’s attention.

I might have something in mind… give me a minute

1 Like