šŸ”· Sivga SV021

Which colorway would you buy?
  • Black leather/dark wood
  • Beige leather/light wood

0 voters

A change of colour before and after almost be likeā€¦

Vā€™s

7 Likes

Sexy cigar Bentley? Gimme one! I want one.

1 Like

@voja

:+1:

6 Likes

YES!

From a marketing perspective, it doesnā€™t make much sense why they released the first pictures and announcement of the SV024 in the light colorway. Iā€™m sure more people would be attracted and there wouldā€™ve been more hype if they released the black version first.

1 Like

Nice! These are on my list now.

1 Like

lmao now I feel obliged to buy these, good thing theyā€™re cheap

2 Likes

I must say that your pic is the official cause of the hype train :wink:

I mean just LOOK at it. Gorgeous.

Will try my best to get these on my hands, because I definitely would like to write a full review.

Looks like I will get a set. :+1:
(will take a month at least though)

I might go and buy the 1more H1707 (interested in its piezo driver) so I got another closed back to compare to besides the Sony 1AM2ā€¦

3 Likes

Good to hear. Am looking forward to hearing from ya :wink:

I have still not received any replies from them, so itā€™s a waiting game for me :man_shrugging:t2:

The 1more cans are pretty interesting. However, I only look at them as kind of a marketing move from the company. But, hey, you never know until you hear them irl.

The waiting game sure is fun. :joy:

I havent seen a lot of hybrid headphones, so that 1more certainly sticks out for me.

1 Like

Unfortunately, hybrid headphones havenā€™t really succeeded in standing out from the rest. You have the mentioned 1more, then you have the Enigma Acousticsā€™ Dharma, and, if I am not mistaken, the ESS headphones.

1 Like

Damn that enigma is expensive!

The other one is a lot more reasonable, but as usual, only in the USā€¦

1 Like

The Dharma has a pretty bad reputationā€¦ And, yes, itā€™s hella expensive. But canā€™t blame them for their first headphone product (itā€™s never affordable to manufacture a high-end headphone)

1 Like

Alright, I ordered the H1707 lol.
SV021 VS MDR-1AM2 VS H1707

Sounds like a fun battle.

1 Like

Keep us up to date!

1 Like

I will if I get more info.

Just rip those plastic templates off the pad and wrap your new pads around them, get creative. Get GUTSY!

1 Like

Yeah, i guess, SHP 9500 style.

Monoprice M560 too. Magnetic system too good to abandon, but requires some bravery.