Sony EX800st-2020

The Xelastec tips, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BRK3FKH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_p.WhFb3PKQSX8

They will conform to the ear nicely, and most of the time they will end up elongated with part of the balloon sticking to the stem, they work very well with this IEM.

1 Like

Tool + EX800st = goat!! #changemymind :drooling_face: slappa da bass Mon…

2 Likes

hmm check out some of my reviews at www.perrivanaudio.com but what i can say for now is that yes, the 800st does have a pretty nice Frequency response graph and other than its highs, it pretty much nails other technical variables. I would say it has one of best value when it comes to critical listening post chi fi comparisons!

1 Like

nice, i will receive the hana from local distributor as well for review purposes! we can check back again till then!

Age and cost are the reason they’re not talked about today. Om headfi, if it doesn’t cost $3000+, it’s not mentioned.

These are top tier in 2022.

1 Like

Yes after hearing them I’m surprised people aren’t talking about them as much. They’re truly phenomenal even for today’s standards.

Only gripe is the fit sucks

1 Like

I got adapters and a 30$ 2pin cable so its fixed like the og cable but better comfort. They basically float in my ear so i can see some ear shapes maybe having issues. They are still really good to me and i am not selling them anytime soon hehe :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just got them less than 30 days ago.

I have $3000 64 audio u18s. This runs circles around it. I can’t even listen to them after listening to the ex800st.

I’m definitely not getting rid of mine, in fact I’m likely buying another pair. I want to try the mod where i remove the filters.

1 Like

I will say they are the only pair that I contemplated having a spare on since they will only get tougher to find going forward. So im not far off of you on that.

1 Like