šŸ”¶ Sony IER-Z1R

In terms of fit and if you werenā€™t aware, I would recommend go a little smaller in tip size than youā€™re probably used to. Like for me I generally used M sized tips, but I used MS tips for the Z1R to get the best overall comfort of the Z1R.

1 Like

Well knowā€¦feeling excited and that donā€™t often happen with most of my purchases :smiley:ā€¦

14 Likes

As you should! Congrats! So excited for you.

2 Likes

Gotta say those are only iem on my list I would like to try right now. A bit worried about the fit tough.

1 Like

2 hrs in and absolutely no fit issues for me thank fuck lolā€¦using my SpinFit CP145ā€™s and man this set rocksā€¦Iā€™ll give it a week or so before posting my thoughts :+1:

3 Likes

Spinfit baby! Nice.

1 Like

Spins are my fav all time/used tips, just had to order two more sets lolā€¦but I do like Spiralā€™s on the Androā€™s :+1:

1 Like

Damn this will take me an age to A, B, C the Z1R, Vega, and Androā€™sā€¦time stamps, genres and personal thoughts :grimacing:ā€¦Dirty deeds done dirt cheap but with IEM love lol.

4 Likes

+1. Me too. Just got 3 new packs yesterday. Too many IEMs. Iā€™m kinda switching to CP100 from CP145.

1 Like

Take your time and enjoy it. Thereā€™s no rush. I always appreciate reactions after the person has lived with a product after a while, past the honeymoon phase. Itā€™s funny how impressions change over time.

3 Likes

I am very much thank you :+1:ā€¦already pulled them into an audio argument with the Androā€™s on various tracksā€¦God I love music :metal:

4 Likes

Congrats. Hope you enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Funny ainā€™t it you have this and you goā€¦nah no thanks mate Iā€™ll go with my tried and tested lolā€¦

PS I will try them :wink:

1 Like

If they fit you well and arenā€™t fatiguing to listen to for long stretches, it seems like youā€™ve found a winner!

One thing I love about the Z1R is how they just give you all the accessories with the IEM in that lovely case.

I was considering getting a set of these, but decided against it as my ears donā€™t seem to agree with strong dynamic drivers in IEMs, but Iā€™m curious what your thoughts will be on them.

1 Like

4 hrs so far and no weight or fit issues :+1:

Iā€™m gonna really try and make a big effort on thisā€¦as Iā€™m just a music lover and reviewing things seriously is a bit alien to me lol

2 Likes

Please try them. I want to know what you think!!!

Donā€™t worry about it. Youā€™re a music lover and thatā€™s all that matters! Didnā€™t you see Chrisā€™ video today. :slight_smile: Just let us know what you think of them when youā€™re ready. Thx!

2 Likes

Ohmboy, donā€™t wanna break your heart butā€¦

Ha yeah I am well aware of the MEST, I asked Chris what he thought of them back in early July lolā€¦But I wasnā€™t gonna risk spending that amount of :moneybag: on a product that has 2 tunings (why?) and whatā€™s their qc and warranty like?..Thereā€™s a world of awesome high end IEMā€™s out there so where does one stop, Iā€™d love to hear a pair of @M0Nā€™s MMR Thumminā€™s for starters but thatā€™s another tier up :grimacing:
So far I have no regrets with the Z1Rā€™s what so ever, I could send them back as they were an Amazon purchaseā€¦but that ainā€™t gonna happen

6 Likes

Awesome. Thatā€™s great to hear. Really happy youā€™re enjoying them.

1 Like

Funny ainā€™t itā€¦ they say never meet your heroā€™s and the Z1R was kinda my hero IEM for many reasons, we met and I have to we say thankfully we got on famously lol.

8 Likes