Tanchjim Impressions Thread

If it’s bothering anyone, I can help you guys by taking it off your hands(as a gift okay?)

1 Like

Not a bother for me at all :rofl:

4U has now become my daily commute to work IEM :smile:

3 Likes

I want something with more bass as my every day iem, need to block out external noise with bass drops :rofl:

1 Like

Buy the Dyna haha

1 Like

I use the Ikko OH10 (modded) outdoors (with the TRN BT20XS tws adapters).

2 Likes

That is where the Sony XM5 shines. Not an IEM. But bass AND countering noise? well, is there anything better than the XM5?

1 Like

just get any cheap TWS earbuds. You’ll have boomy bass for as long as they last. :sweat_smile:

loved my Samsung buds plus, but when I attached Xelento to Shure BT2, there was no going back.

Yea. I agree. I’m using Go Pods + Xelento 2nd gen myself and it’s the best sounding TWS option while still being extremely comfortable to wear.

2 Likes

That’s convenience + sound

1 Like

Anyone know if Tanchjim is planning on any new releases?

2 Likes

They are releasing a new dongle dac.

Other than Space?

1 Like

Yes, and it looks sweet :heart:. Here is the post, if you want to check out HiFiGo on Instagram: "🦋Beauty Meets Power!💪 ✨TANCHJIM LUNA Portable DAC & AMP~🧐 ☄️Stay tuned for the ultimate audio experience!🎶 #TANCHJIM #LUNA #PortableAudio #hifi #music #audiophile #ASANOTANCH"

Minus the design, I think it’s going to be just another dongle with probably CS43131 or 198 DAC chips.

3 Likes

We need custom engraved DACs :grin:

1 Like

Agree, custom engraving give products extra layer of personalization. Great example is blessing 2 had engraving option and when blessing 3 removed people got sad, including me

1 Like

I can only imagine manufacturers pricing them exorbitantly and calling them limited editions with the same internals.

1 Like

I’d rather settle for a lower price by cutting that cost