Tekton Double Impact

Sharp eyes! Yup one terminal is upside down (and therefore backwards).

3 Likes

Well, it would be ok if they wired it backwards on the inside but apparently they did the inside correctly.

3 Likes

yup, dude at the factory had 1 upside down and didnt notice, it happens

1 Like

I am so relieved that an upside down binding post is all that it was. I was getting upset that my room was making the speakers sound like shit or that something was wrong with the speakers internally. Thank you guys so much for the help. I am standing in a wall of sound and it is so beautiful. From the bottom of my heart, Thank You.

7 Likes

Just recieved a phone call from Tekton. She said backwards binding post. She also said they have a lot of new builders recently.

2 Likes

Don’t let that stop you from getting more subs lol.

1 Like

I had to turn on the tone controls and crank up the bass, but damn do these slam. Like I said I love bass, but I don’t think I need a sub with them. I cancelled my sub order while on the phone with them. These are truly full range. They might be lacking when it comes to movies, but I only use for music. I previously said that nothing stood out, but nothing was missing. I stand corrected, everything stands out. So much energy, so full sounding. I don’t even know how it could sound any better.

3 Likes

Give them a couple hundred hours to break in, they’ll be even better.

2 Likes

Every single part of my chain is brand new so I expect some break in. If it gets much better I might just start crying.

2 Likes

Well if you are ever near Columbus you are more than welcome to stop by and listen.

1 Like

Wow. Glad that’s an easy fix. Maybe slap some red and black electrical tape on there for future reference.

And I’m with @A_Jedi, still get subs!

1 Like

You guys would make great friends lol

And NO!! I must resist. I am happy. The bass is already perfect. I have Cardas cables coming for the finishing touch.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

I’m just saying, when listening to 1812 overture, will they have enough boom? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Definitely not my cup of tea. I like blasting metalcore. However, the drum cymbals on this album are sooooo good. Also all the bass runs are sooooo smooth with no sub integration.

2 Likes

Have you listened to it (1812 Overture)? If not, you don’t know what you’re missing - real cannons recorded (towards the end). It’s mental lol.

1 Like

It’s alright lol

Final Result

9 Likes

A lot of sexiness going on there :+1:

1 Like

Can’t thank you guys enough for all the help last night and today. Means the world to me, truly.

3 Likes