The Crack Spot - Szymon's Impressions Thread

Think @ttorbic meant the OG P1, not the Plus.

I think the thieaudio legacy 3 and 4 had some steam pulling them, but we don’t hear about them much, nowadays.

1 Like

Yo Szymon, Make sure to check out FH5, it´s well worth it!
I´ll send mine to @nymz this week in order for him to meassure and review it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those are good ideas. Especially the Legacy 3, as many people seem to say the 2 is better!

Definitely interested in spending more time with it. Liked it a lot the first time I got to listen to it.

If you wanna include me in that review tour, hit me up… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I mean I’ll miss it, especially because my ej07m still did not arrive in China for reshelling and I probably won’t get it back anytime soon… But… If any of you guys could send me something else to listen to in the meantime feel free to conctact @nymz and arrange the rest with him :wink:
All for the sake of the hobby and spreading the FH5 love :grin::heart:
I am very curious of your opinions and happy to get something to read :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

How did you send the set thats taking forever? I feel for you tho.

Mine should be getting made and retuned as we speak super excited to see the shell.

2 Likes

I have some sets I could send your way, for now most of my favourites are with nymz as well though, so I know what you mean hahaha

1 Like

Why the mass reshelling of EJ07ms? lol

1 Like

I used DHL and It was not cheap at all, 40€
It left Frankfurt on 21st of July and still no update since then :roll_eyes:

Actually I just wanted a retuning because Kinda Lava is lacking in sub bass
But i fancied these beautiful resin shells anyway so why not both :grin:

I am also pretty excited for you and how the tuning will turn out.
For now I think I’ll be getting the standard EJ07M tuning and call it a day…i mean IEM :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How many sets of IEMs does @nymz have at the moment?!? :grin:

2 Likes

I asked for the EJ07M tuning plus 1.5db of sub bass.

Going resin because of bieng dead sexy better fit and hopefully a tad more high end.

No comment on the why so many lava getting retuned.

More than my imaginary assistant can take :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not only from you no comment about the whole kinda lava “fiasco”. There’s also other people not losing a word about it🙊
I mean it is what it is and the kinda lava is realy nice for what it is, it is just not what was advertised

1 Like

Hmm, I’m probably the only person in the world who would prefer both the “wrong” KL tuning and the metal shell. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think he’s got more than me which is a scary thought aince I have like 30 :rofl:

Aune E1? It may not be known outside of Poland as they were Poland exclusive for some really fucked up reason, but on mp3store there was huge hype around them. And it is the case they are availabe used on OLX now for 210PLN (Not mine :smiley: )

I liked the KL Metal but missed the sub bass from the Canon so hopefully the retuning will do it for me. Slight mix up in my reshelling so the wait continues.