The DEALS thread

That’s the regular price in Canada.

yeh. I mention it though as the Cascades have been an unobtanium product, so just put out there someone had actual inventory.

Interesting one off for sale of a Druid Mk V.

Obviously a customer is upgrading theirs to a new Mk VI and Zu is being the intermediary. It’s a fair deal I would say but it’s just that you don’t run across these things often to begin with, especially with a 60 return policy from the original manufacturer.

If I was in the market and had the 7 grand to chuck at it, definitely would pull the trigger on these. IMO the color is a detriment but different strokes. Six grand with a less controversial color three months from now when I typically get my bonus would have been asking for too much I guess. lol

1 Like

i got a code for 10% off audeze LCD-1’s

1 Like

FYI Qobuz has a sale on their downloads.

1 Like

Thanks! This includes most of the label Erased Tapes, which has Kiasmos and Olafur Arnalds. One been wanting to get Kiasmos forever but I’ve never seen it on sale.

1 Like

Does ebay count? While searching ebay, I came across this Tygr 300r for $190.89. might be more worth it to wait for Beyerdynamic to get back in stock if they still don’t charge tax or shipping on their site.

Hopefully this thread picks up Hugely on Saturday morning. :laughing:

2 Likes

https://dekoniaudio.com/
$5 OFF orders over $25 and $10 OFF orders over $50.
“5OFF25”
“10OFF50”
Ends on 1/1/21

7 Likes

For the Canadian folks out there
TTAUDIO have a 15% off store wide with the code “Holiday2020”
End 03/01/2021

They sell IEM like Moondrop Starfield, SSR, KXXS and other like TinHifi T2…
1 Like

For anyone that missed out on the last few sales over the holodays.

8 Likes

Koss on-ears are as good of a deal as ever. With how often they drop the price of the Porta Pros, they’re going to be $20 normally one day. :laughing:

I wish Koss would lower the price of the KSC75 back to $15 again. Not like $20 is a bad buy, but… $15.

1 Like

Nice! Thanks I’m picking up a pair of the KPH30i’s. Looks like the tan colorway is not available on Amazon… I’ll go for white/blue instead

2 Likes

This one is pretty random and tangential but, $10 (50% off) for a Porta Pro shirt. https://www.koss.com/accessories/apparel/porta-pro-t-shirt

Found this while looking for some spare cushions. I think I’m gonna snag it along with my original intent to get cushions. I have bought plenty of low-volume graphic tees for more, so $10 for this sounds good to me. Hope the fabric isn’t too terrible.

Edit: Bought the Navy shirt with some PP cushions… and a KSC75. I couldn’t resist. Let’s see how long it takes for me to break the wires.

4 Likes

Nice! I just placed an order for a gray one as well. Free ground shipping so that’s nice.

1 Like

Thanks! Used 15% and free shipping to justify a shirt and KPH30i bought direct from Koss rather than they that shall remain nameless.

2 Likes

You mean Amazon? Don’t be hatin’.

1 Like

Not sure giveaways should be considered as a deal, but Kinera is giving away three pairs of their latest IEMs, the BD005 Pro.

1 Like

The Early bird deals for the Khadas Tone 2 Pro has been extended for three days more. So you can still get it for $170.

The Sennheiser HD 2.30i and g are 25 bucks on newegg with a promo code today. Don’t know if they are any good, havent found any good info on them yet, but I shall see when they arrive.

1 Like