The DEALS thread

Just stumbled across these from Little Dot

Flagship Y1 $2900 -> $1900

Flagship IEM $729 -> $499

I really know nothing about either product or if these are ‘good’ prices and can compete at this level just happen to stumble on it.

Etymotic is currently honoring special pricing on their ER3XR as they are currently out of stock of ER2XRs. So they’re selling ER3XRs at the price of the ER2 @ $69.97

IMO that is an amazing deal from what I’ve heard about the ER3XR. Essentially, they’re ER4XRs with slightly looser tolerances in the BA driver. But in practice, they’re essentially identical with different impedances. So it is identical when an 20ohm impedance adapter is added.

I picked up a pair as my beater pair.

Instructions: To purchase just head to the ER3XR page and type in “solderout2” in the discount code when checking out.

DEAL LINK BELOW

https://www.etymotic.com/consumer/earphones/new-er3se-xr-earphones-er3xr.html

-________________________________________________________________________________-

Sources

4 Likes

Holy shit that’s amazing. Too bad I’m broke now.

I wonder how long that’s gonna last

@Not_Daijoubu @BluJay614 Well according to the website -

Due to popular demand, we have sold out of the ER2XR. For a limited time through December 31st, we are honoring the ER2XR price for ER3XR earphones if you use code “soldouter2” at checkout.

So I am assuming they’ll honor it until the 31st of December. So good news if you need to save up a bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

well poop. This is too hard to resist, and I thought I could finally save up for CDs I wanted. :laughing:

Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Hifiman 560v4
Dropped another $30
Now at $269

https://www.adorama.com/hmhe560v4.html?sdtid=14638771&emailprice=t

Anyone can compare them to the 5xx? I am interested in them

bruh, I purchased them last Monday for $300

1 Like

Try sending them a message through their customer service they should be able to refund the difference assuming nothing has changed since over the past 2 years

1 Like

I’m glad I ordered the beginner audiophile bundle.:grin:

1 Like

Checking this thread at this time of the year is harmful for my wallet. Already ordered the Ex2xr and 3 koss headphones.
Now I see the LZ A7 for $280ish and Ikko OH10 for $180.

1 Like

Are these considered better than the Sundara? Might have to jump on these unless people think the sale price will stick around.

The only version I have personally tried has been the v2 which I preferred the Sundara over it. I did put in a order for one so I should have it by next week to give any other thoughts about it .

Koss Cyber Monday sales are up.

Amazon storefront for US has similar deals to Friday.
Notable specials - Pro4S is on sale for $69.99. Porta Pro LE (both colors) for $34.99. UR42i is $19.99.

Koss.com has a 30% coupon. CYBER30. Does not stack with 15% sign up bonus. Would be a good opportunity to get an ESP bag, Pro 4AA, or SP540 for less than on Amazon, but overall worse than Amazon deals.

The Pro4S as a possible M40x replacement and the black/gold PP for collectability are tempting, but I don’t want my parents yelling at me for having 6 headphones in the mail instead of the 4 I’m already ordering. lol

2 Likes

Mono liquid gold for 799

3 Likes

How do the Massdrop Equivalents compared to the direct from Koss ones? As far as I know it’s purely aesthetic right?

Amazon has the original Koss Portapro for $19.99 I prefer it over the fancier versions…has a thicker, dual cable. Great price! PS no mic. on this one tho.

This really shows up Amazon’s “Global Store”. KPH30i on Amazon US, £27 with delivery. Amazon UK “Global Store” (literally buying it from Amazon US) £36.57 and you can only get it in white.

$50