The DEALS thread

I believe there are some cables for free as well lol

I tried to check out, but the shipping options aren’t allowing me to choose a country/region outside of the UK. :stuck_out_tongue:

My order got cancelled, was worth a shot

2 Likes

$170

2 Likes

Meze Rai Solo are $150 on Apos

PLANARS UNDER $270(now $280, thanks hifiman :roll_eyes:)?
BUY NOW
FIRST AND BEST

***CODE HAS BEEN CHANGED ADD SOMETHING CHEAP(CHEAPEST $10) AND IT’S $20 OFF NOT $30; THANKS HIFIMAN :roll_eyes: ****
SUNDARA OPEN BOX + CODE $270(now 280, thanks hifiman :roll_eyes:) WITH FULL WARRANTY (BUY WITH CERTAIN CCs FOR EXTRA 1 YEAR WARRANTY) / Or new $320 with discount

->$299 open box -> $29 off with code (ends feb 8th)

Hifiman HE-560 $270 NEW NOW GONE, KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR NEW STOCK
BETWEEN $209-$240 USED/OPEN BOX ($209 USED LISTED ON EBAY WITH MAKE OFFERS OPEN AND 30 DAY RETURNS - Adorama ebay shop)
https://www.adorama.com/l/Used/Audio/Headphones-and-Earphones/HiFiMan~DJ-and-Studio-Headphones?sf=Price

M1060 @ monoprice $240

M1060C @ monoprice $270

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MID RANGE PLANARS NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!

2 Likes

Was actually going to take the plunge on OB Sundara with $29 discount code, but code would not respond for me at checkout.

I got u lemme test it out

Noticed that but when others I sent checked out not long ago it worked, it was working when I tried it a while ago and told people about it maybe Hifiman got so many ppl using it from my constant recommending they fixed it, if your cart is another $1 over it works so 2 options
1.contact hifiman support and ask them and wait and hope everything is in stock and they help with 4 days left
2. add the cheapest other thing

or something else v. cheap you might need

and take the $30 off something else or get $20 off

Sorry didn’t work as advertised and thanks for the heads up hifiman gave me a good price but I am not a shill and think even at $270-280 these are a huge bargain!

(BTW checkout this credit card list to see if you right now have a card that offers an additional year of no extra cost warranty for all your purchases since the 1yr is too short IMO)

yeah they changed it not sure if I am allowed to link other forums but I looked at the pic I uploaded and before it said $299 not $300 maybe I did send enough people their way it’s their business but that’s kind of a BS way to thank somebody for sending customers

Threw some $10 velour pads on and all is well. Thanks!
Another headphone I “needed” :expressionless:

lmao same, i think they will fit but u might wanna check for sure they are listed as HE only(seen others that fit HE and sundaras tho), tbh tho if they don’t send em back and make sure u keep the code and get ur $10 or ebay them (I did this with my Emotiva “emopoints”(terrible name)) After I bought the only GOOD headphone item they have (bas x a-100) and didn’t want the poopy GR-1

Add another “victim” to the list… Thanks for posting, I was already planning on buying the Sundara next pay day.

all I know is I am upset @ hifiman when I took the time to do a full review and semi shill for them because it’s a good product and actually quite a few ppl message me they took up the offer SUDDENLY the price changes by +$1 and they have an excuse to grab a few more bucks, worst part is they knew beforehand I was doing this review(I told a rep) so for me it’s a giant middle finger for ever trying to help them move units again.

Damn shame too because I enjoy hooking people up with good headsets, but $10 is $10 and I don’t support bullshit.

But I am glad you got something you liked my friend! Enjoy the innocent pureness of blissful sounds when you get them away from dirty corporate greed.

1 Like

Schiit has b stock for agard 3. Black no dac for 189 and silver w/ ak4490 279 . @Oliveira

2 Likes

64 Audio is having another sale. No returns, however.

Philips X2HR (20$ off) and Philips SHP9600 (10$ off) with NeeGo Attachable Microphone for sale.

Philips X2HR:
https://www.amazon.com/X2HR-Headphone-Attachable-Microphone-Headphones/dp/B08L8DD2MW/ref=sr_1_19?dchild=1&keywords=dt+990&qid=1612638310&sr=8-19

Philips SHP9600:
https://www.amazon.com/SHP9600-Headphones-Open-Back-Attachable-Microphone/dp/B08L86S2TX/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=shp9600&qid=1612638554&sr=8-3

1 Like

semi tempting for only $59:

Already sold out

1 Like

Laugh Out Loud