The DEALS thread

Music tech also has the unique melody MEST for 1189. I think that’s the cheapest ive seen it.

1 Like

Link above lol :+1: but not the JP version i’m guessing :man_shrugging:

Hifi go has some great black friday deals. Tin p2 is down to 288.

2 Likes

Now i am torn between this ibasso sr 2 for $509 ($10 coupon i have in my acc) with shipping and the sendy aiva from music tek for $450 with shipping. Holy molly, both good deals.

1 Like

On top of this sale this code worked “HIFIGOYM10”
scored Sundaras for $289!!!

18 Likes

I love you all but I am afraid you are all wrong…

7 Likes

The question is biting the bullet on the Sundaras for $290 or the Elex for $550. Both seem like great deals, but I can’t make the decision for the life of me haha.

3 Likes

The Elex…it’s superior sound!

Yeah I wasn’t sure! Just based on QC issues that have come to light (for Elex, although I’m aware of the HifiMan reputation) and I myself never owning a pair of planars I wasn’t sure what the best option would be.

Having both I can say they are both great and you aren’t going wrong. I regularly reach for the Sundaras depending on type of music and mood and such. That being said, if I can only have one it would be the Elex. The Elex are a very impressive headphone - the dynamic range and the macrodynamic slam combo is just next level.

2 Likes

How do the Dt 1990 fare against the Elex?

I have and love both, but the Elex’s are, IMO, a much better headphone. If you can swing the money…

2 Likes

I had to return my elex bc of a driver imbalance but at 550 I might be stupid enough to try again

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your input! Let’s see if I can part with the $550 then. I’m thinking I might…

i want the elex but the deal is not a real deal for me because europe :weary:

The Hifiman HE-560 v4 are on sale on Adorama for $300. Anyone has any opinion on them? I bought them already.

1 Like

Do you know if all taxes & duties are paid (does that include customs?)? They are stating something along the lines of that. https://hifigo.com/pages/track-order

20% off everything at Burson.

4 Likes

Did you get it yet? I wonder if it was wrong price. It is at $900 now.

https://www.adorama.com/hmhe560v4.html?emailprice=t

you need that “?emailprice=t” at the end of the url lol

4 Likes