The DEALS thread

Not yet. Should arrive soon

Crazy they charge so much for shipping.
$15 to ship 1 OP amp?

:man_shrugging:t2: They’re in Australia so I guess maybe that’s how much it costs?

I guess so. Amazon has spoiled us.
At least there’s a few bucks off with the code.

1 Like

ZMF Sale is now live

4 Likes

Not sure what op amp you are looking specifically. If you are US based, diyAudio have Burson op amps available. Shipping is still ~$9-10. But its cheaper per op amp than buying directly from Burson (without discounts).

3 Likes

40 minutes and they were gone

They are back

Looking at the V5i.
looks like with the discount could is about the same price in total.

If you guys want something from Audio46 that isn’t on their BF/CM list, call them. Just scored a deal over the phone :grinning:

3 Likes

Klipsch having massive sales atm if anyone has been looking at getting them.

Not audio related, but pretty much every game on Steam is on sale right now.

3 Likes

Denon. D5200 $209

5 Likes

Drop went to $249.00 for the THX 789 for Black Friday.

The successor to the Khadas Tone Board, Tone 2 Pro looks really interesting. Full MQA decoding, 3.5mm and 4.4mm balanced outputs,and balanced RCA line-outs ( which I haven’t seen anywhere and have no clue how they’ve implemented it)
Even for the regular price, it looks like a steal. The early bird Price is $169.99
Pic taken from their website
IMG_20201125_231814|314x500 e

1 Like

HIFIMAN Black Friday Sales here: https://store.hifiman.com/black-friday-clearance-sales-2020
Quantity-Limited Coupons and open box sales

They were sneaky about the $298.99 price on the Sundaras which puts them 1 cent bellow the $29 off coupon.

Agreed. Maybe force you to buy it with some accessories?

I posted the link over on headfi and they snatched up the remaining inventory like piranhas. Was a great deal had they had a similar % off on the 9200 I would have bit.

2 Likes

Hart audio cables 10% off with code “HACBFCM2020”

12 Likes