The DEALS thread

I could pretty much bet this is 100% a scam site, but curious if anyone has purchased from this site. If it is legit that is a killer deal and worth snagging a back up pair.

1 Like

Very interesting. It seems way to good to be true! Let us know if anyone tried it. I’m very tempted. They also have more that are extremely cheap

This also is on the site

I think I might go for the focal or the aides. What do you guys think. If you google focal elegia. The website comes up second on the list

I would only do it if it took PayPal. Don’t put your card info in

Ya unless they are running the whole business from this little house pretty sure its a scam :slight_smile:

Also the phone number is a number the District of Columbia, probably a forwarding number as well

Anyway i doubt the site is legit

4 Likes

Yeah I was just looking at the address too and that pretty much confirms a scam site

Yea I agree

The “about us” section is also quite revealing

:laughing: I didn’t even read the about us until now. This link was sent to me from a friend and I said I would ask around I’m case it turned out not to be sketchy

indeed… now we know what their headphone drivers are made of… Egyptian cotton.

1 Like

Insanely soft and smooth transients

2 Likes

if you go to their main page it looks like a furniture store lol

1 Like

Not audio related, but I’ve tried the Oculus, Vive, and Index headsets and they’re all just pathetic compared to the Pimax headsets. Like going from a tube TV to a 4k 120hz OLED amounts of difference. 200 FOV is an absolute must.

https://www.adorama.com/pimp2x.html

1 Like

heard weight and comfort were issues on those

Weight never bothered me but I also wear heavy headphones everyday and the fit for me was great. No amount of slight discomfort would make me not pick it over all the rest, I can’t stand low framerates and seeing the edge of the screen, totally ruins immersion and the resolution in itself (at least on the 8k) is pretty incredible. The Index is like 50% heavier and the Quest 2 is the same weight so idk how people can complain about the Pimax weight.

Maybe it’s not weight in itself but more weight distribution? Idk

Hifiman He6se V2 for 499$!

https://www.adorama.com/hmhe6sev2.html?emailprice=t&sterm=QCJX1VRQpxyITPmytP03I2FoUkDw7Bw8EVDIXU0&utm_source=rflaid98220&utm_medium=affiliate

3 Likes

Such an absurd price for those headphones…

That’s crazy good!