The DEALS thread

damn is the deal off im trying and its invalid?

I found the code on a random coupon site, it doesn’t give any time period for when it’s valid. It’s possible it’s past the date though or maybe Drop blocked it.

50 euro Philips SHP9600

6 Likes

Preorder of Questyle M15 from Poland EU for cir. 200$, 50$ down from MRSP with use of “CA” note in the order noyes.
Shipment in the beginning of July, may be around 15$ on top of that.
I bought one for me and I am hyped and if someone also want to buy I can help out with procurement/translations etc :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is also Questyle M12 on same promo foe cir 100$ which also may be a good deal

the M12 doesnt seem good, its power output is closer to the sub 50 range.

The thing is that m15 is not much more powerful, 77mW at 32 ohm off balanced 4,4mm, but as far as I read no one complained on powering even some Sundaras or 300Ohm Beyerdynamics with plenty headroom. I don’t know how much I am of a believer it is not some kind of overstatement (as technically you could drive anything from Apple dongle as well) and how much is that this direct current amplification technology that Questyle patented for that particular reason (at least for current hungry planars)…

1 Like

hmm, if we use the power calculator. It should be around 212mw.

But that is based off the power from 300ohm, so it might be lower due to current limitations at those lower impedances…

This is official data from Questyle that their CS (great guy btw) posted on Head fi couple of days ago

1 Like

good to know. Thats certainly VERY weak for something at that price…

Don’t let the numbers dissuade you. The m12 is great, I have it. It powers everything I’ve thrown at it. Sundaras included. Granted I wouldn’t say it’s the most ideal for them, but still very reasonable for its price imo. I will admit though, the auto-gain it has can get a little annoying at times.

In other words, the age old saying, don’t knock it until you try it.

Ifi xCAN down to $135. It’s a steal at that price especially if you’re looking to make use of all it’s features.
https://www.adorama.com/ifi310002.html?emailprice=t

5 Likes

Beyerdynamic Balanced dual 3.5mm to XLR cable on sale for 115$
Got one myself for my T1.2nd.

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/akg-k361-over-ear-closed-back-studio-headphones-lightweight-foldable-black
akg k361 for £50

3 Likes

Klipsch speakers from the RP line are on sale on Crutchfield. This is to open room for versions II of each model that are coming. Still, I think these are worth considering at these prices:

1 Like

Apos Audio is having some great deals on high end gear today (all links are affiliate):

Audeze LCD-5 for $3375: Audeze LCD-5 Planar Magnetic Headphone (Apos Certified) – Apos Audio

Matrix X-SABRE 3 for $2549: Matrix X-SABRE 3 DAC (Apos Certified) – Apos Audio

Meze Elite for $3000: Meze ELITE Isodynamic Hybrid Array Headphone (Apos Certified) – Apos Audio

I just checked my ‘mad money’ cigar box… only $3.27, unfortunately.

3 Likes

guess you’re mad you don’t have money, eh? LoL!

Nah. Life is too short to be mad.

4 Likes

this is true. if something happens, it’s happened, you can’t do anything about it…move on and you’ll get over it as time heals all wounds.

sometimes people think I’m a bit too relaxed…LoL!

3 Likes