The DEALS thread

they are 1999$ most places atm, and retail for 2999$

Seeing as the guy buys headphones to mod them, and is not an official hifiman distributer as far as I know, I wouldn’t be buying these in confidence that they’re a brand new/sealed pair lol.

JH is solid and will match any manufactures warranty…here’s our wave theory reviewing JH HE-R9 modded set…

3 Likes

US eBay - IE600 at a low price and offers accepted, 2 left at time of sharing:

3 Likes

A little over a month later, arrived. First impressions, pretty happy at $240USD.

5 Likes

No way! Sweeet! :metal:

Audeze is doing some great deals this year again. Great prices for LCD 2, LCD 2C and LCD X all B-Stock. If I was in USA I would so pull the trigger on an Audeze right now :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Amazon just announced that they’ve opened up the music catalog for Prime members to tens of millions of more songs.

1 Like

My understanding is that at the free tier, you can only play On shuffle.

2 Likes

Ok, I’m not sure why these haven’t sold yet, but:

A user on discord based in Canada (but shipping to the US for FREE)

Has a Sony XBA-N3BP for sale for $150USD.

It’s in mint condition, as the model name suggests it has a 4.4mm cable, but it ALSO has a 3.5mm cable.

This is an IEM with very high praise. Nymz gave it a 5/5 if I’m not wrong.

Their handle is ruru#7401 and they’re on the In-Ear Fidelity and Headphone Headquarters discord servers. If you need any help getting in touch with them I’d be glad to because I feel awfully for them that they can’t sell at a price like this, with no extra shipping to US… what a bundle.

2 Likes

I bought my EX800ST from them for $130. Seller shipped quick and item arrived as described. If I didn’t already have an N3 I’d definitely pick these up instantly at this amazing price.

Edit: Wow just checked new and used prices remembering these are discontinued. This is a steal. I’m contemplating buying these as backup. N3 is an amazing IEM that is super forgiving for lower recorded quality music. Absolutely destroys my library for old 70s-90s punk and reggae.

3 Likes

Monolith Liquid Platinum is down to $500. Is that the price to buy it at, or should I wait to pull the trigger?

Not a cable person myself. Hope it’s helpful for others. $42 off from it’s regular price.

Great deal for US based on XDuoo XD-05 plus! Xduoo XD-05 Plus DAC/Amp - Black | Drop

3 Likes

That’s an obscenely good deal. I would almost buy a 2nd at that price

I have an iDSD BL. Is this worth it at all?

The XD-05 plus is much more powerfull. about 4x. So if you have hard to drive HP(ie: planars) the extra power is of benefit. And you can swap out the OP amp which is fun.

Yes indeed. Pulled trigger. Have a basic unit and love it. This price was not refusable.
A ton of the xDuoo stuff on Drop with aggressive pricing, starting to see the new-look models come out.

Nano or micro?
If Nano then probably, Micro then No.

I have the micro.