The DEALS thread

Would be a good deal if it was 50 dollars to ship…

Noticed what I think are some good DAP prices on Head-Fi, I’m not that great a follower of DAP values:

1 Like

Yooooo what is this deal? What’s actually wrong with them??? :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

While it seems insane, it is incomplete and requires a re-shell which kills its collectible nature. That said, one hell of a deal for He Who Scoops!

1 Like

Holy Jesus … that is a slamming deal. Just have to wait for shipping + wait for the reshell but honestly, if you’re more patient of a man to my self, great deal.

1 Like

and its gone!

1 Like

Maybe $700-800 total for a (checks prices) $2200 IEM?

That’s just about giving them away. Good luck to the buyer!

2 Likes

If I hadn’t just bought the Sundaras for the same price … this seems like a really great deal for someone. Wanted to share :handshake:

3 Likes

Wow. That is a screamin deal. I put the Stellia pads on mine and they are great. Someone should grab those, for the love of God!

:laughing:

Unsurprisingly, they’ve already sold. My goodness, some people just love providing great deals. Respect.

2 Likes

Werd. :sunglasses:

10 characters

5 Likes

Symphonic Meteor on Head-Fi for $500

I’m definitely interested in the set, but that’s over and beyond my audio budget total (IEM or two plus basic source)

Hoping something in the next year or so turns out to be a decent “dupe” of its tuning. You never know.

4 Likes

Great price for the Ikko OH10
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005043536086.html
110 usd ish

Modded = beast

1 Like

That is a very solid price. I’m waiting on some tuning filters and foams from AE but once those come in, I’m definitely going to be modding mine. They’ve been sitting in a case for the last month, but they’re definitely a solid set no doubt.

1 Like

pun intended? :joy:

You can probably improve it further than I did with some other materials.

…. Potentially :sweat_smile: you could probably kill a man with the solid copper shells, although, I do not recommend that :sweat_smile:

I don’t know the first thing when it comes to modding. But I am going to give it shot. I just hope I don’t permanently damage my pair.

If you do it like I did here, then u just need to remove the stock nozzle filter along with the foam inside (dont remember if it had one or not). Then put the high density foam u bought from ali in the nozzle and lastly put a tanchjim/500 filter on top.

1 Like

Seems pretty straight forward enough. I don’t have any Tanchjim filters laying around nor do I have them coming in, so I may order some just to have around. I do have some mesh grills coming in as well as some high density foam inserts rather than a foam tube-like piece. I got multiple densities to play around with so, it should be fun!

Hifi-man spring sale?