The DEALS thread

Looks different at least.

the FW1800 should be the drop verison of the FW1500 though.

1 Like

If you like NiceHCK cables, but didn’t think their expensive ones were accessible, well hi:

KRHIFI Audio Store

1 Like

If I had the cash I’d pick this up right now.

Killer deal for someone in the US.

2 Likes

Wow! All these great deals coming out makes me almost regret buying new

Patience is the key to life my friend - with this hobby tho, having patience is next to impossible.

1 Like

I thought SG was Singapore? And they say they ship anywhere. Probably a further $20ish to get to most places, still a good deal, 0 trade history account but probably fine.

I believe you’re right, totally missed the SG part. That’s my bad.

It’s still all you said - just not limited to US! :+1:

KZ PR1 Balanced or Hifi version for €39.99. The cheapest real planar you can get.

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0BGLLFBTY?psc=1&smid=A2UWBVY2W3G8CS&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp

1 Like

LETSHUOER S12 for $113 CDN/$84 USD. Same seller I bought mine from, product was brand new even though I bought it used.

Not the biggest deal, but Audiolab 6000A is 200 off on Crutchfield.

Fatfreq Maestro Mini alert!!!

Someone asked a good question in the comments. Why isnt the BA exposed?

No idea, that’s me who asked :rofl:

I have heard about a V2 that tackles the gaping maw though… ← See Cal’s reply for accurate info

They updated the v1 to add a grill. The V2 is a different color

3 Likes

Appreciate the info!

1 Like

No worries! I’ve been following FF pretty closely lol

1 Like

Didnt change the frequency response at all?

idk if anyone has measured the revision but FatFreq has not mentioned that the tuning changed between the OG MM and the revision. The V2 does have a tuning difference however its not been finalized. From what I have read it will be released late spring / early summer

Hifiman swag…

2 Likes