The DEALS thread

That liquid platinum is really tempting… :thinking:

I currently have the bifrost 2 running balanced to a burson soloist, might be cool to be able to switch between the soloist and the LP

4 Likes

The Monolith M1570c is now back in stock at like $180 in stock limited quantity and they sold out fast when they went out of sale earlier

Might have happened already, showing 210 and out of stock for me.

I bought it again today.

1 Like

Super tempted to pull the trigger on Fan 2 :see_no_evil:

My ear is so satisfied with my EJ, P1 Max and Meteor however it’s also curious how good Fan 2 is. Right now it is spoiled with Giant Panda and Meteor’s treble extension and quantity.

If you don’t feel safe buying from eBay, Target has the Monoprice Liquid Platinum for $288 as well.

1 Like

There’s some pretty good xduoo deals on Apos, Linsoul, and Shenzenaudio

Would be curious how xduoo and Monoprice tube amps compare

if anyone hasn’t at least looked at the Ebay listing I suggest you do :wink:

3 Likes

daaamn. what a bad time to be poor! LoL!

2 Likes

There are some nice deals on HifiGo on Letshuoer S12/Z12. The Topping gears are also on sale.

coupon roulette is back

3 Likes

20DCX

Coupon code for 20% off in stock DCX key caps, I don’t need it if someone wants it.

coupons are bound to the account that got them

I just got the 150SENSE75 for $150 off a Sense75 keyboard, I don’t think I’d actually buy one but for some reason it says

I’m not combining it with any other codes or anything. Good thing I was just testing things out, hope it works for everyone who’s actually trying to buy this keyboard.

EDIT: Ok refreshed 20 minutes later and it did work. Shop away! I am putting together a keyboard from odds and ends and scrap wood in my garage, should be done soon, and is enough for me to have stopped keyboard shopping. It’s a rabbit hole I did delve (back) into a couple months back, so you can expect sales threads on all that stuff soon.

1 Like

Drop is probably like, OMG, WE GAVE SOMETHING GOOD AWAY, void void void!!!

1 Like

I think $200 is what MSRP of that board should be lol might’ve snagged one for $150

1 Like

Nice, I did get some free(well, ok, free with overpriced shipping) keycaps last time so I’ll be checking it out. I think few people also got free Hifiman R7DX, and with how much of a hard time they seem to be having selling those I bet it will be possible again.

2 Likes

7hz timeless for 136 dollar with coupon
The coupon code: AN9
Great price!!!

5 Likes

why would I steal the price? what could I apply that price too? :wink: