The DEALS thread

I cannot say that I’m not that uncurious about them.

2 Likes

might be wrong, but hasnt there been quite a few people selling their units?

1 Like

My brain hurts, John, but I think I get what you’re saying lol

There was towards the beginning of their release I think? But none lately as far as I’ve seen. I expect there’s gonna be less and less up on the 2nd hand, but I could be wrong.

3 Likes

Right, could be.

1 Like

I would highly recommend the Tansoi Mira X to anyone who like MF bass with clarity and details. Its a top iem for the money I chuffing love em

9 Likes

I can’t remember the last time I saw a pair of OG Teas up for sale.

2 Likes

Worth it you think? Might jump on it

1 Like

If you could talk him down to around $120, yeah for sure. The Teas are a special set. Legendary at this point. Just to have them in your collection is dope.

2 Likes

I had the tea 2 at one point and enjoyed them

1 Like

I’ve never heard the Tea 2, but the OG Tea has a very special sauce about them in the vocals and head stage area.

2 Likes

I never really liked them, and their dynamic driver failure rate at least anecdotally is scary for me. Seems more sensitive to moisture than most.

4 Likes

That’s a good point. I keep mine in a drawer with many Silica packs lol

1 Like

I have them on deck for dayzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

It does seem more sensitive than most bio drivers which IS particularly weak against moisture to begin with.

hahaha I never saved them before, but now, I save em aaalllll

The Maestro Mini also came with a fancy silica pack, that stays with my pair of OG Teas :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Scooped them OG tea right up! Got them for 130🤙

6 Likes

Let’s goooooo! :sweat_smile: I Hope you like em, brother!

4 Likes

There’s like a 98% I will

5 Likes

Some nice deals for those that are ok with AliExpress. Xinhs with a lot of cables at good prices, I snatched some graphene ones because I love their aesthetic.
Anker have a lot of their powerbanks and chargers at 50% or near it. Got a Nano Powerbank was $25, seems like a really nice deal.

1 Like

Do note that a LOT of products shown as having a BIG cut, is actually not true. So do look up the actual prices before you fall for that.

2 Likes