The DEALS thread

Amazon Black friday has some deals on some audio stuff:

It’s too bad Bose went and screwed over the ANC for the QC 35 II

1 Like

how good / bad are those Fidelio’s? what’s the reason to buy them?

I’m not an expert, but I can try to answer whatever questions you have to see if it’s even something you’d be interested in.

I did the same. Getting the Bog Oak & Ash. Can’t wait to try them.

1 Like

Zeos just did a review of these ones the X2HR, he really liked them:

It may have been mentioned already, but the SHP9500 are $55 on Amazon

Also, lots of sites combining Focal Arche with the Clears, Stellia, or Utopia with a discount. You save $1k with the Clear bundle and $1500 with the Stellia or Utopia. I don’t know anything about the Arche

The Arche is good but I don’t think it’s a good value. With the deal tho it could be a good deal

Headamp has the Clear Pros for $1200:

I haven’t seen these in stock anywhere lately

well, with the headphones you’re basically getting it for free, so yeah, good deal. :wink:

Well, you are still paying for a slightly overpriced amp lol

not really. if it’s buy something and get something free, I don’t see it as buying something for a lower price. you’re getting what you want and the rest is gravy. it’s not like they’re going to take $3000 headphones and then drop them $1200. :stuck_out_tongue:

True, they aren’t hifiman lol

1 Like

The Arche is normally $2500. You’d still be paying $1k to $1.5k for it. Knowing Focal, I’m sure it’s good, but I’d want to hear it first before dropping that kind of money

if I had the $3000 to buy the Stellia, I would just be happy that I got that at no extra cost. I’d probably flip it so I could get something more my tastes. I’d test it no doubt…but being ‘free’, anything I get for selling them is also pure gravy so no real depreciation to sell them at a lower price.

I actually had these in the cart and bought them. Read more reviews and I cancelled the order. Recessed mids won’t work for me at all. And a lot people seem to prefer the HD58X, wjich I already have.

It’s not free. The Stellia package is $4k, Utopia is $5k, and the Clear bundle is $3k.

Fluance SX6 are 100$ on their website… same price (same sale/authorized reseller?) on eBay too.

1 Like

Black friday deal! Pay 600$ more! :stuck_out_tongue:
(Kidding, I know it’s 290$ off)

1 Like