The DEALS thread

I have that headphone stand. not very good dont reccomend. but your really get what you pay for

1 Like

Those 6XX on massdrop also come with dekoni pads it seems (well they look like dekoni pads but IDK)

So 180 plus those pads ain’t bad

it is. it is very much.

sorry, original price is $979 on Amaon

No worries haha :grinning:

The Radstone HE100 IEM is currently 53.54 USD on Amazon.

For a first IEM - this or Tin T2? I can get the T2s at around 35 USD locally.

I mean I would say the t2 imo. It’s a tried and true iem. Works with most genres pretty well and is great out of the box

would go for the blons a personally

I thought the Blons had terrible tips out of the box?

Yeah, but it’s not hard to get good tips. I think if you want a more fun iem the blons are for you, or if you want a more neutral iem the t2 is for you. I think the t2 is better out of the box imo with the great stuff it comes with. But the blon might be a bit better fun signature with some tips and a better cable

Well I just ended up putting in a T2 order for a hair under $35 shipped to me. Let’s see what a non-IEM person makes of them…

Well, also curious to see how you think the t2 holds up :+1:

Yo same want to compare them to the t4 cause the only t2 I had access to moved away

Raal’s 10% off at Bloom Audio:

actual in stock date now for the m570 deal for canadians

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Interesting

those look so cool reminds me of the old akg k1000’s

Oh noooo…hahahaha

1 Like

As much as I am tempted to disprove this statement, I have to say I could probably get a better deal, and I did tell myself I was going to wait for a v2 to come out lol

2 Likes