🔶 Thieaudio Legacy 5

This is the official thread for the Thieaudio Legacy 5

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• Type: In Ear
  • Amp needed: Yes

:red_circle: Hifiguides Amazon Link

[Reviews]

Z Reviews…

7 Likes

Next hype train maybe? They’re on the pricier side compared to the L3’s so it probably won’t get as much hype. Less accessible.

3 Likes

Hmmm interesting, but I don’t know man but we’ll see. Also I am not sure if I should even get into the hype since the Thieaudio Legacy 3 exists and those kicked ass.

1 Like

Agree. I got my Mangird tea for 210$ a lot people selling them lol

3 Likes

That’s a steal…

1 Like

L5 too for $250? 40 bucks more…would be interesting to hear a set v’s set comparison :+1:

Thieaudio Legacy 5 in-hand.

11 Likes

Those are looking real nice. Looking forward to impressions!!

Haven’t heard from you in a while here, looking forward to your review!

2 Likes

So is it a new value beast? Does it beat FH3 price/quality wise?

Welcome to HFGF :smiley:

The L5 is almost twice the price of the FH3 but value is subjective I guess :man_shrugging:…as for for quality, there have been a few issues with the FH3’s the L5 is a bit to new on the block for any end user QC issues to arise (as far as I know) so we’ll see on that score.

1 Like

If you - like me - were waiting for a CIEM option on 11/11 :frowning:

funny…the Amazon link takes you to the Legacy 3 and 9…but no 5. LoL!

Zeos “I think we’re all over the Andromedas at this point, right?” “For $250, this could be anyone’s endgame.” “These are the winners.”

Pic of my set…

Apparently the Mangird Tea are even better than this one, just a heads up for those that are going broke every few weeks for the newest endgame-of-the-month

Does it have better imaging?

Not sure, haven’t heard either. I’ve read a few reviews, they’re all raving, including imaging and soundstage (although not for bassheads)
I’m going mainly off of this (and his main Mangird video), mostly because I trust that he’s heard more IEMs than most reviewers out there—even if I don’t agree with him sometimes

Both the Mangird and L5 are fantastic IEMs. The Mangird has a little more sub bass and the L5 has more present treble.

1 Like