Those headphones you just throw away

Who’s arguing?

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they stink.

2 Likes

lol true
10 char

i actually just made a thread about this lol. hmmmm i don’t know. i’ve been seriously thinking about stuff like that lately because i’ve been enjoying my music alot with OK gear too. Now, i’m not thinking about getting rid of the elex lol but i do wonder if i should have gone as deep as i have

In a way you could argue that some music is better than no music. I would rather have my horrible car speakers that only 2 out of 4 barely work rather than have no music at all.

1 Like

True most great headphones dont have mass appeal. though the Helios i think does have more appeal than the average headphone. i think it was designed that way. the treble is not that bad. one of the things i like about it. i dont like too much treble.

Most people will buy headphones that are under 100$ wont they? i mean i dont think the average person would pay much more. would they go up to 200$?

its less tuning and more features. its hard enough to convince people to buy a wired headphone let alone a headphone they cant take out commuting and is over a $100. in many people’s mind why buy a $170 wired headphone when I can get a wireless ANC headphone that does more . we are a niche because we caure about how our shit sounds the mass market only cares that is sounds good enough and does enough to justify the price. sounding good is not enough for a mass market you simply have to do more.

2 Likes

Who cares how good they sound when they can game, have a mic, active RGBs, sound insulation and noise reduction, and Eat chicken weapon
20200606_180550

7 Likes

lol their marketing to pubg players

2 Likes

Well that mic does look like a laser shooter. And damned if i dont want it :flushed:

I don’t know what omnidirectional noise reduction short wheat accurate radio is, but it seems that it may contribute to the wheat not being easy to burst.

2 Likes

“eat chicken weapon”
im dying bro :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like