Tin T4 just got announced

Look up Joshua’s and DMS’ way of putting on the tin T2’s, i tried it and its unwieldy comfort instantly goes away, it becomes evry weightless and basically only the cable and the eartips touched my ear.

Isn’t it crazy how the t2-t3 they were under 50 bucks ,now after all the hype and attention Bam! Double the price.Bet the sheep pay and that’s how we the public get hustled.Or some one explain how the same chassis and a single ba equate to 110 $ .It doesn’t make sense the blon 03 priced it right.

2 Likes

Well I would say if it’s a boost in performance it makes sense for the price increase. If they just raised the price of the already selling tin products that would be dumb

Well just because something runs multiple drivers doesn’t make anything good it sure helps but it’s all about tuning if they can somehow make the t4 competitive in terms of timbre and detail with something like a kanas pro with one driver I would say it’s somewhat worth the money.

It really just depends. It could totally be worth the price, won’t know until more people get their hands on it.

1 Like

but I might wait for a couple of months where I will see the t4 drop like $10 or $20 on ali express or drop.

The t2 has a 10mm dynamic woofer and dd tweeter,the t2 has a 10mm dynamic driver.So just to be clear as long a the tuning is more to your liking that justifies the double up price mark?If so ,I dont understand .

Just because the drivers might seem similar on paper does not mean they will be similar on sound. The design might allow for more detail and other improvements technicality wise over the other tin’s, besides the tuning

Huh? the T2 and the T2? Do you mean T2 Pro?

So you also say that as long as the tuning is different and appealing to your liking that justifies the price hike?Remember it’s the same chassis a 10mm driver.from 50$ to 110%.

I mean the t2,t2pro and the t3.

1 Like

Sometimes a better tuning can really be worth it imo, but I would be disappointing if only the tuning improved. The main reason the blon 03 is popular is because of the really good tuning at the price range, but it doesn’t win on other fronts like detail

It’s all about implementation and tuning. doint get me wrong the price tag is pricey for me personally cause Im a budget oriented guy. but if you can hear more detail and provides something different and something I like then yes it would be worth it. but like M0N said the blons are poppular for those reasons another great example would be the mh 755’s cheap and great has great tuning and ecent dynaics awful build decent tips. and is harman TUned like the BLons but it doesn’t mean all Im paying for is a different driver and chassi on the blons the blons also have more detail. unfortunately though rule of diminishing returns has really hit the IEM space hard and it’s getting harder and harder to justify getting stuff like Campfire andromedas. if tin decides to get rid of something just to make the one thing they left better and add more focus in development to. you might see more of a gain than shoving more drivers into it solely cause of tuning that one driver

It could be worth the price, i mean based on the sound zeos said the tin t2s perform better than many 150 dollar headphones. But i think norbz_lopez means that based on the price of the tin t2s it’s ridiculous that they double the price for something that probably didn’t cost much more to build

That’s crazy how everybody who has replied talk about tuning the iem as a good reason why it should cost more.So they tune the t2 right?when they tuned them,designed them the price was low cause they weren’t really known,Know they are doing the same tuning using the same chassis and boosting the price,why?I’m popular now I could do what I want.unless they have to pay for licensing fee for the tuning or some crazy thing of that nature then I would agree with the price boost.Do you get what I mean?I understand people will pay retarded amounts of money for anything ,but from a person on the outside looking in this is fucking crazy,and people just run with it.

we are also paying for r and d as well as distribution. tin has now made a name for themselves and with every release the pressure of topping themselves every release makes it so that they cant be like KZ and just release a ton of IEMs hoping that soemthing sticks they got to make each one count learning from previous endeavors and learning from others and this time it seems to be their turn to release a harman tuned IEM just by TIn and what resulted jsut so happens to be a Single drver IEM. whether or not it’s worth it I dont know but if turns out amazing then its amazing if it’s bad try afgain next time tin.

1 Like

Theres a whole video on why we can’t trust enthusiast brands , that is as soon as they get popular for their cheap prices they start charging more to make up for lost money or just because they now have a fanbase

Preaching to the choir, i agree but I definitely understand his point

just because it’d a similar chassis doesnt mean the inner workings are the same. from what it says on the site it seems to be a new driver they are trying out a CNT DD driverwhatever taht means if it means only needing one driver t push out great sound then that might warrant the price. I mean if youstill skeptical you dont need to buy it I for one who wants to try it cause Im a fan will wait for reviews and sales. tin now has clout and if they dont take risks or try new things they wil disapear in mediocraty l. as a person who is also consious about there money I can see where you are coming from but knowing where your coming from thats audio for you people pay money for what they percieve is worth it. expensive USB cables or even that $1000 DAC that barely makes an audible difference thats their bussiness. but I’m sure there is a reason for the priceng and whether it’s worth it or not is down to you me and everyong else for themselves really

I acknowledge the way capitalism and the free market works,like I said it’s just crazy how many just follow whatever set for them.Not only that they start liying to themselves and start making up would be excuses disguised as reasonable guesses.Bottomline pimps pimp and hoes get pimped.