🔶 Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

For the people that like Jazz out there, great sounding overall with Mele. Cory Henry’s organ and Larnel Lewis battery sounds making them true justice, even on busy parts. Will not post timestamps since everything is a bliss. Enjoy:

4 Likes

Cory Henry and Snarky Puppy are automatic upvotes from me.
LINGUS ESPECIALLY.

1 Like

Amen.

There’s only one combo that could top Cory Henry + Metropole:

(But too bad the recording place the piano volume too low…)
Yeah I saw that Third Guy live at BBC Scotland. Was a BIG vibe.

1 Like

Jacob gets my instant upvote as well. Damn his albuns sounded like liquid gold on my TSMR Lands. Also one of the first guys I tried when I received my Teas.

Get outtaaa hereee

1 Like

28 Likes

See guys? This guy’s job is to remind me why people with my photo skills and gear (phone and a lamp lol) should not be the first to get the items.

Amazing photos @Resolution , great job, getting even better by the day. Stand-up ovation.

6 Likes

Linsoul should just ask you for permission to use those pics as their official pictures lol.

:+1:

7 Likes

Very nice, damnit I can’t wait

1 Like

dopeness, what camera are you using?

lol, I’m honored you think so. Thank you. I did them quickly too.

Mele is a masterfully tuned giant for only $50 dollars. TOTL tuning in a 50 dollar IEM. On first listen, I’ll say @hawaiibadboy has more than delivered on his goal of making a Blon BL-03 slayer. The fit is awesome and it’s not nearly as sloppy as the BL-03 in the low end. It punches way above its price point.

It is a polite IEM. It won’t win any awards for dynamic slam, imaging or stage, but it will for tuning.

Well done @hawaiibadboy You should be very proud of this accomplishment. :slight_smile:

IPhone 11 with and without macro lens.

12 Likes

May i add Nirvana - MTV Unplugged in New York?

2 Likes

I saw from another thread that you’ve owned the Moondrop single DDs (KXXS, Starfield). Do you think the Mele is about on par with those IEMs in terms of technicalities, particularly resolution and staging?

2 Likes

6 Likes

I think I’d take the Mele before the Starfield, Aria, KXXS and Kanas Pro. All their technicalities are similar (Moondrops might slam a little harder because of the harman tuning) and I actually prefer Mele’s tuning overall. Oxygen > all.

I’d say confidently, anyone wanting a great sounding beater set, Mele is #1.

6 Likes

7 Likes

May I ask you what Spinfit are you using on the Mele? Thanks! Great pictures!!!

1 Like

anime-zenitsu
Refreshing Linsoul account dashboard be like… days cant pass by any slower. :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Thank you.

Absolutely! Those are Spinfit CP100 Plus Large.

https://www.amazon.com/SpinFit-CP100-Plus-IEM-Silicone/dp/B08Z737MCR/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=CP100%2B&qid=1630028049&sr=8-1-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyTTFZRDBTRjZCTEFDJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNjgyMzg5MUNTVkhEVjdUQkYyViZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMTQyMzgwMlBQVTg2RU9SS0tVUiZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&th=1

7 Likes

Can I be annoying and ask you if the CP360 and CP145 fit them? I’m sure the 145 would be ok as the cp100 fits but not sure about the 360…

Today I ordered the Azla Xelastec to try with the Mele when it gets here…

Thanks again!!!