đŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

I just got my shipping notification a few minutes ago so check you inboxes

1 Like

Great news, my Mele just shipped today and the cable I have planned to go on it has just arrived in country. Wonderful news all around.

2 Likes

oh yeaaaaaah baby! congratz :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you order yours through their website? I’m being tortured here even though I ordered before the cut time but through Aliexpress

@nymz How did yours get through customs so quickly?
Mine took off on a plane some 16 hours ago, but even when they get here I expect them to be in customs for a few days at least. (I did pick snail mail so I can’t really complain)

Lots of bribes. :smirk:

1 Like

DHL controls customs here. Everything passes right through. If you have to pay anything, you pay to the delivery guy. I paid nothing tho.

DHL is usually 1-2 days to portugal, thats why I love it.

1 Like

Tips are personal. Wide tips are appreciated, since their fit is shallow and they are very light. I’d advise stuff with narrow bores, since wide bores will increase treble peaks.

Personally using final e.

1 Like

I bought mine from Linsoul or Penon I think
 I think they were like 15eur

Well, with tips I can help you more than with IEMs :rofl:

First thing you should know: Best tip list/ranking on the internet by @Rikudou_Goku himself.

Second thing: Xelastic kinda suck, IMO, specially since Azla Crystal is a thing. Crystal is the upgraded version to that tips. I can do some test runs with them tonight/tomorrow, since I own them all. Gotta admit, I tried Azla Sedna, but not Xelastic or Crystal with Mele.

Third thing: I tried Spinfits with Mele. Between 100 and 145, I prefered the 100 (large ones). I do not own 360, but they migh end up nice since Mele’s nozzle is kinda short. With that said, I didnt like what they did to Mele. They change the sound slightly into a V-Shape, which I wanna avoid. I feel that Chris tuning on treble was spot on. and anything else will make it too spicy, and I owned Land (Treble-head tribid).

Best tips, in my opinion will be: Stuff that only enhance bass/mids, but keep treble tamed; Stuff that’s neutral but tames treble peaks; stuff that only touches mids. I still have to roll Elecom EHP-CAP20 on them, but I’m pretty sure Final E will be my first and final.

To anyone that need slightly treble enhancement on an IEM, while also beeing a great all-rounder, Radius Deep Mounts are the best tips ever, period.

4 Likes

2am gang still sadge
 No shipping update as of now :sob:
Also @nymz , still hoping for the stock cable pics pwetty please!

1 Like

Xelastec is overrated imo. If you like azla tips, try their ‘crystal’ ones.

Amazon:

1 Like

This website should ship worldwide

2 Likes

Guess your wishes are true!

Comparition vs 8 core graphene:

2 Likes

Yeah, I got them through amazon jp. Expensive stuff.

I’ll try tomorrow, not trusting my ears after this covid shot, still pretty dizzy. If I forget, let me know.

Holy heck those stock cables are actually not shabby at all!! Now I just dread more that my set ain’t shipped out quicker
 Congrats to those who’s done waiting or received.

1 Like

I’m not trusting any of your vaccinated ears any more! :crazy_face::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

oh bummer. np

Sucks to hear. I took Janssens, 1 shot only, thats why im pretty dizzy.

Just realized we speak the same language, irmĂŁo. Heheh :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Neither before or after, you should. Unless you’re a techno head :level_slider:

1 Like