šŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

Ricardo. Now you know :joy:

Gold is :fire:. Better first impressions than mine, lol. People should see that instead of reading my shit

4 Likes

Your insight was very much waited on and appreciated and if we are being honest, a lot more concise and coherent than a lot of ā€œinfluencersā€ on the net myself included :grimacing:

Nice to meet you Ricardo :handshake:

6 Likes

Been watching the thread and dangit I just ordered the gold pairā€¦ for the price I canā€™t say no anymore lol I think since I just bought the Teaā€™s these are going to be my daily drivers at work instead. Just saying gold is definitely fire and thatā€™s coming from someone who loves the color black way to muchšŸ¤Ÿ

2 Likes

Thanks, means a lot. I showed me how far a single DD can go and that single DD can be my end game, no need for fancy shit.

Just took my covid shot while wearing Mele, since i have a small needle phobia, and now she is keeping me company on the wait with some Vivaldi . Lifes good :notes:

6 Likes

I also have a phobia of needles.
Took three in a row one day and literally fell off a chair from getting cold, clammy skin and just lost my self from a wave of dizzy that ended with me tipping over. :nauseated_face:

Congrats on the shot and glad Mele was there :fist:

EDIT: I got flashbacks typing that needle incidentā€¦wowā€¦

Although this is tuned as an upgrade of BL03s and targeted similarly as the Tanchjim Hana v2, at this price point someone needs to do a critical comparison between the benchmark of this price range: Aria.

Not just which is ā€œbetterā€ or which is ā€œmy go-toā€, but a comparison between the lows, highs, mids, stage, texture, and imaging :pray:

Letā€™s see if the Mele becomes the new benchmark for the $0-$150 price bracket as the Teas are to the $250-$500 bracket.

5 Likes

I cant help u with that, only own fh3. If i get an harman, will be oxygen and Variations

2nd batch is just about gone through. It was already made but had to be moved and married to packaging :hibiscus:

3 Likes

So the Mele gives me nostalgia vibes (maybe the single DD/Timbre, not sure), so I had to bring my 12 year-old self out. Damn I should have kept my Yankees red cap :rofl: One thing for sure, Land didnā€™t made me dance like this one is. Iā€™m ready for concerts and night-outs again!

:mega: :headphones: :headphones: :headphones: :headphones: :headphones:

4 Likes

How many units? And are they already all sold out?

The first 2 are apparently within reach and Linsouls I think. itā€™s the logistics of carefully packing shipping so many sets on top of all the other stuff they sell. I declined a pre-sale so the video dropped right when it listed which they did when the packaging was secured.

I think they underestimated some stuff a little.

4 Likes

My first thought when they announced a queue 12hours later :slight_smile: If TA tribids have a 4-8 weeks queue, what were they expecting from a 50$ set with a reviewer logo on it?

Best thing youā€™ve done. Avoided drama, for sure. Better care for QC.

Also, regarding the packaging, not sure it was clear but itā€™s pretty simple, but well done. Hate waste and paying extra money for something that Iā€™ll never see again unless I intend to sell it. Plus it comes into a travel package, which is very handy and a nice touch.

Now waiting on that Mangird x HBB ā€˜Beerā€™

3 Likes

Thieaudio still doesnā€™t have a DD-only IEM. After the success of the ā€˜Meleā€™. Thieaudio x HBB ā€˜Mahaloā€™ :wink:

4 Likes

They have a tuner. He has lots of skills.

Iā€™ll never be let near TA

6 Likes

I concur with your music choice there good sirā€¦

1 Like

c341337a11da06d50f1e66453565089c
Noticing Limp Bizkit be likeā€¦ Yoshhhhh

3 Likes

As I said yesterday, thanks for cracking it open and offering your thoughts. For me, it is very difficult as I usually want to try a bunch of tips or sources and hear it at its best before I say anything. I had a crazy day yesterday so was shocked and thankful to see your posts at the end of a long day.

I am team black also, but mine has not shipped.

4 Likes

Thanks, once again. I had to do it mid-work tho, perks of home-office I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to opinions from people like you!

Got the shipping notification, take heart ye who ordered before 12:00!

1 Like

Lezzzz goooooo! Canā€™t wait more opinions on these :slight_smile:

Couple people on other forum also got shipment notification. 1 more week and this will be swarmed :rofl: