🔶 Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

28 Likes

See guys? This guy’s job is to remind me why people with my photo skills and gear (phone and a lamp lol) should not be the first to get the items.

Amazing photos @Resolution , great job, getting even better by the day. Stand-up ovation.

6 Likes

Linsoul should just ask you for permission to use those pics as their official pictures lol.

:+1:

7 Likes

Very nice, damnit I can’t wait

1 Like

dopeness, what camera are you using?

lol, I’m honored you think so. Thank you. I did them quickly too.

Mele is a masterfully tuned giant for only $50 dollars. TOTL tuning in a 50 dollar IEM. On first listen, I’ll say @hawaiibadboy has more than delivered on his goal of making a Blon BL-03 slayer. The fit is awesome and it’s not nearly as sloppy as the BL-03 in the low end. It punches way above its price point.

It is a polite IEM. It won’t win any awards for dynamic slam, imaging or stage, but it will for tuning.

Well done @hawaiibadboy You should be very proud of this accomplishment. :slight_smile:

IPhone 11 with and without macro lens.

12 Likes

May i add Nirvana - MTV Unplugged in New York?

2 Likes

I saw from another thread that you’ve owned the Moondrop single DDs (KXXS, Starfield). Do you think the Mele is about on par with those IEMs in terms of technicalities, particularly resolution and staging?

2 Likes

6 Likes

I think I’d take the Mele before the Starfield, Aria, KXXS and Kanas Pro. All their technicalities are similar (Moondrops might slam a little harder because of the harman tuning) and I actually prefer Mele’s tuning overall. Oxygen > all.

I’d say confidently, anyone wanting a great sounding beater set, Mele is #1.

6 Likes

7 Likes

May I ask you what Spinfit are you using on the Mele? Thanks! Great pictures!!!

1 Like

anime-zenitsu
Refreshing Linsoul account dashboard be like… days cant pass by any slower. :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Thank you.

Absolutely! Those are Spinfit CP100 Plus Large.

https://www.amazon.com/SpinFit-CP100-Plus-IEM-Silicone/dp/B08Z737MCR/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=CP100%2B&qid=1630028049&sr=8-1-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyTTFZRDBTRjZCTEFDJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNjgyMzg5MUNTVkhEVjdUQkYyViZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMTQyMzgwMlBQVTg2RU9SS0tVUiZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&th=1

7 Likes

Can I be annoying and ask you if the CP360 and CP145 fit them? I’m sure the 145 would be ok as the cp100 fits but not sure about the 360…

Today I ordered the Azla Xelastec to try with the Mele when it gets here…

Thanks again!!!

lol

Was just speaking to Dèng @ Linsoul and she asked me if they could circulate the photos. Too funny.

6 Likes

Your stuff is soaking in “pro” juice. They would be smart to grab you and pull you to the side

4 Likes

Have to ask, small box or giant case? Without a frame of reference it is hard to tell.

Thank you, BUT…

So is YOUR tuning and Mele both. :slight_smile: Let me say it’s an honor I’ve been able to talk IEMs and recs with you for so long. You’ve helped me in this hobby immensely and I’m so appreciate of your expertise when it comes to IEMs and the audiophile hobby in general. You are the man. If I haven’t said it enough, I’ll say it once again…

8 Likes

2 out of 2 satisfied customers on this forums. 100% success rate :joy:

4 Likes