šŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

Nice, gz! They just shipped my Lokahi aswell! Oh yeah

3 Likes

Yup! Thanks for the rec!!! Iā€™ve collected all of this guys music on Bandcamp and been a fan for a while. Great stuff!

4 Likes

No prob, whatever helps the community :notes: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks for that. I want a version of your cable, but for the Harmonicdyne Zeus. I just have to find the correct pole configuration before he gives the go ahead.

Glad to see people love my crazy ideas. Might grab something crazy for my Lokahi if I end up liking them, who knows? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Great products deserve great photos.

11 Likes

wait i just zoomed in maybe not but goes well

1 Like

My gold set has been shipped few hours ago!!! Now I just have to wait 2 to 3 weeks to try them.

I may try and do some pictures of it, could be fun. I donā€™t really have the gear, but I guess I could do some cool shots anyway.

4 Likes

@11_Clouds

XINHS 4 core graphene cableā€¦

3 Likes

nice thank you, damnit now i have to lol

3 Likes

Do it. Mine is on air. Probably arriving monday or so.

3 Likes

i have so much stuff coming its dumb, now i gotta add this, im a sucker as well for matching aesthetics

3 Likes

Itā€™s funnyā€¦ My girfriend is not into any of this stuff and she thinks Iā€™m nuts (she has a point there tho) but just last night, I shared with her one of my graphene cables vs the Theiaudio EST cable which used to be one of my favorites. I had her feel both and I showed her how the graphene does not hold its shape what so ever and is just so soft and supple.

She totally agreed with me and told me to just go get online and buy a ton of them.

I canā€™t recommend the XINHS graphene more. It makes me wish I never bought a different cable.

4 Likes

well thats the best news ever, and keep her, girls that are ok with our addiction are rare, won mine over with Legacy 2ā€™sā€¦

1 Like

oh while i have you, do you have any intention to change cables for the Mest? or do you like the aestheticsā€¦asking because im trying out the Kinera modular system and down the road the Dunu, i just have so many ways i listen, just curious, Mest is soon

Nice! She wonā€™t wear earphones or headphones so she doesnā€™t care. The trick is to buy them all the shit they want and make them happy until they leave you alone to do what you want to do with your time. :crazy_face:

Thatā€™s a great question. I prefer the graphene cable to the MEST MKII stock cable, but I do like the aesthetic with the MEST MKII. I am not a believer in cables making any serious modification to sound. I have heard slight differences between pure silver cables and copper cables but thatā€™s about it. I made up my mind that silver might improve the soundstage and imaging slightly, but I still prefer the weight that copper delivers. Silver makes the music sound/feel a little thinner to me. But thatā€™s a discussion for another day.

No. I do not intend on changing the MEST MKII cable. I have yet to even remove the cable from the IEMs. I want to leave it alone and not mess with it.

Although I know I would prefer the graphene cable for comfort and it probably measures even better than the MEST MKII cable (Iā€™m only guessing at that) Iā€™m fine with leaving the stock cable on the MEST MKII.

5 Likes

Wise. Deep. Expensive.

I Like it.

You have to measure it. For science.

6 Likes

UGH. I know I do.

1 Like

Right on right on, makes sense, im just skimming through these iem cable threads and enjoying all the aesthetics.

1 Like

This. I wanna make a runaway with my IEMS and their cables.

2 Likes