šŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

From what I see in the order history, linsoul got VAT covered for me and applied it explicitly.
They seem to have applied 2% instead of 20%, but then, who am I to judge, hey? :smirk:

1 Like

Itā€™s all true.

2 Likes

Hintā€¦ Iā€™m never selling my Mele and I just ordered a second. I no longer own the Lokahi and neither does the guy I sold it to. lol

5 Likes

-_- go * BEEEEEEEP * yourself.

7 Likes

We all have soul searching we need to do. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In my defense, I sold the Lokahi because I wasnā€™t giving it enough love. I still loved it, but it deserved to be used with more frequency.

1 Like

ROFLā€¦ Yesā€¦ I sold my Lokahi to @Sonofholhorse . lol

And we all love when you run out of time for parts of your collection. :smirk:

1 Like

Yeah I almost impulse-purchased the Lokahi like you when I got the email that they were ā€œback in stockā€. Always wondered what a good all-BA set would sound like. I still have the Mele and Timeless to look forward to once they ship so I talked myself out of the Lokahi :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We only have 2 ears lol.

5 Likes

That what my wife told me when she kept receiving packages at home for headphones and IEMs the past 6 months. I replied ā€œā€¦and two hands as wellā€ while looking at her handbag collectionā€¦thankfully I did not have to sleep on the couch that night. :rofl:

6 Likes

ā€¦this is exactly what I meant byā€¦

Everyone should experience everything for themselves if possible (maybe not heroin, but who am I to judge?). You guys might love an all BA IEM. I just learned they arenā€™t for me because of the lack of DD slam and if they arenā€™t vented (none of the all BA IEMs Iā€™ve owned have been) I get a very uncomfortable and painful build up of pressure in my inner ear. Iā€™ve had to visit my doctor because of it itā€™s been so painful and uncomfortable for me.

It really sucks because I really loved the way the DUNU SA6 sounded It was quite ideal for me minus the missing DD slam.

I really hope you guys donā€™t suffer from my issues and can enjoy the Lokahi.

7 Likes

Until Lord Musk makes good on his promise of cat girlsā€¦ not sure how many ears that would be.

3 Likes

If I donā€™t like Lohaki Iā€™ll just flip it and get Oxygen. If I like Iā€™ll keep it an get Oxygen.

Win/Win?

(I rly wanna try full BA)

6 Likes

Yeahhh Iā€™m definitely really sensitive to the pressure build up you are talking about and also a sucker for low-end rumble and slam.

1 Like

Then you should try all BA, some of my favorite IEMs have come from that I just want to try it idea.

And I realize I am once again talking myself into just getting the 7Hz timeless.

1 Like

IMO, everyone should try as many driver setups (and different tonalities) as possible before they go up towards something like the mest.

5 Likes

Yeah then, BA might not be for you, but you should try it if you can and know for sure.

The must have IEM to begin the journeyā€¦ LZ A7

4 Likes

4 Likes

Iā€™m just a lurker generally but just want to say Iā€™m so excited to see what this blue model is going to look like!!! Even if Iā€™m not sold on that one Iā€™m ordering the gold one. Just keen to see what the blue and gold will be likešŸ˜ will be upgrading from the blon 01 for this and possibly getting the 7hz timeless if reviews and comfort are good in the coming reviews. Damn, so glad a single dd like the mele exists because the 01 fit is terrible for me and looks like mele will be good with that (plus a great sound that should beat the 01 based on frequency and reviews so far). Maybe my lurking in this hobby will pay off soonšŸ˜‚

7 Likes