🔶 Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

4 Likes

Yes, wait it out, dont rush it, dont be like Res and Nymz :wink: :rofl: …jk
Also maybe consider some buds, I see you are going the budget way…

Hahah I believe patience shall be rewarded in this case.

Yeah the buds have had me interested, just shipping with Aliexpress is like triple the cost of the buds😂 maybe more. If linsoul stocked the X6 or LBBS then I’d be in to add them to the blue mele cart but can dream hey.

4 Likes

A man of class, I see.

My pair salutes you.

6 Likes

The LBBS is incredible. I still use it despite it being extremely uncomfortable after a time in my ears.

1 Like

I appreciate that salute! If I can’t enjoy them then at least others can!!

1 Like

Where do you live?

I’m impressed, I’ve heard they do vocals like the oxygen or are like the oxygen (I may be remembering wrong). That’s awesome! My current plan would be to have a single dd (mele), planar and bud (in a perfect world of course)

1 Like

In South Africa, don’t know if Ali just hasn’t gotten a foot hold in SA yet.

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy so stoked man first impressions with Spinfits and bass music, :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Congratz! Welcome to the family!

1 Like

@11_Clouds I’d give you a heart, but I ran out today. Awesome photos!

1 Like

I’m also waiting for blue.

2 Likes

Mele & LBS gang rise up! [just got the LBS today]

8 Likes

Let’s goooo!

11 Likes

Spanish language

2 Likes

IMO, most people should audition audiophile equipment locally before purchase since, IME, most people cannot hear a (big) difference between their cheapo $50 sound quality IEM/headphones and $1,000+ IEM/headphones. Audiophiles are a niche group which doesn’t seem that way when we all congregate together online but, trust me, it’s the case. Let your friends/family members audition your gear and have them give their honest opinions and be amazed at what they say. :wink:

5 Likes

We salute you!

3 Likes

My wife tried everything I own(ed), Yes most gear puts smile on her face when I force to take a listen

But when she is watching a movie she still pulls out cheap awful sounding buds that came with her phone. Needless to say she has a lot to choose from…

She hears the difference but she is just not interested in better audio experience even though she realy likes music. For her $5 buds are enough.

5 Likes

Mine is just like this, as well.

2 Likes