🔶 Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

Seems like I found a good one then, she takes what I give her so atm, she has Blon 03 and she noticed difference from buds that came with her Huawei phone

2 Likes

Not sure that’s good. Im glad mine doesn’t take my stuff :joy:

Wish i could do this, really. Im suck with blind purchases in my country.

Wait, aren’t you the guy that is talking to me about Mele in the other forum? Just had an inception thing

Is Mele’s bass slow and lack clarity? Does she need burn-in too?

1 Like

No.
No
Hell no.

Brains might need burn in 🤷

Guys like me and @Resolution wouldnt rec shit just because its HBB logo there. We can use our ears and buy our own stuff. Mele is legit.

1 Like

No idea what music he listens to. Compared directly with 03 it’s audible cleaner.

2 Likes

People should link music attached to their opinion. Guess I need to do a written review with time stamps :slight_smile:

Out of my IEMs my girlfriend tried so far, she likes the GeekWold GK10 the most haha. TBF I did get a good pair so I think they’re pretty nice, but I’m glad she prefers them instead of the bl-03 and FH3.

My set of Mele’s have still departed some sorting facility and not arrived anywhere else, it’s been 3 days since the status last changed :weary:

3 Likes

Got no luck with another forum so I’m asking here. How does Mele fare against genres like pop/kpop/EDM/classical/soul?

Sorry I missed you question on HF, but here we go:

EDM/Pop - Amazing. I’m a techno-head and they sound amazing for it. Pop is also great, specially with Male voices.
Classical/Soul - They are fine, but you might want something upper in the bracket like Mangird Tea or something. Less bass, more mids.
K-pop - Sorry I can’t help you with that, I don’t delve much on it!

Let me know if you need samples/timestamps/more details. I’m working atm but can arrange something. If you have any doubts about Mele, this is the best spot, since it’s its official thread!

1 Like

Appreciate your reply! Can I link songs here? I have some questions regarding the performance of Mele on these songs…

Sure, you can drop some and I can take a listen. Keep in mind I might not know them, so there’s that.

Did somebody say Kpop?? :eyes:

Hi sorry for late reply :sweat_smile:
Can you test how the bass acts on this track SLANDER - Love Is Gone (ft. Dylan Matthew) [Official Music Video] - YouTube ? Is it clean, precise, impactful without being all over the place/muddy/covering other stuff? And how’s the vocal? Is it too hidden, present as perceivable or overall balanced?

And also this track Coldplay - Fix You (Official Video) - YouTube How’s the vocal? Open sounding? Does the timbre sound realistic? Accurate (according to your standards) ?

Last 2 but not least, BLACKPINK - 'How You Like That' M/V - YouTube and BLACKPINK – ‘Lovesick Girls’ M/V - YouTube
For the first track, is the driver able to handle the beat? Is it precise/fast? Does it provide the necessary punch? And how’s the texture of the bass, if there’s any?
Second track, when the chorus comes in. Does it sound messy (cause imo, it sounds kinda all over-the-place when using a cheap earbud) ? How’s the vocal? Does it sound energetic? Any sibilances/harshness for both the tracks?

Thanks in advance :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Edit: Oh and this song as well Slow Dancing in a Burning Room - YouTube
How does the pluck of the guitar sound on the mele? Since it’s a single DD, I expect some level of coherency right? Is the male vocal textured as it being one of the advantage according to you?

is mele going to be sold forever or a limited edition ish thingy?

1 Like

Not limited. Blue version is coming but same tuning. Feedback on this set will be ported to a future set.
As it is this was a improving of the BLON 03 :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

“Not limited” reply made me very happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to HFGF! :slight_smile:

Ordered a gold set on Aug 19, still no shipping notification but I think the wait will be worth it!

2 Likes

How does this guy say he thinks Mele has too much bass, then also say Mele isn’t better than the Blon BL-03? The Blon BL-03 is more bloated and congested in the bass than Mele.

4 Likes