šŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

Seriously, Iā€™ve never felt this type of impulse before with other headphones or IEMsā€¦ The moment I saw the dude selling his set on Head-Fi I was intrigued, just not quick enough. MELE IS JUST THAT GOOD.

1 Like

Well, thereā€™s a reason for me to only hardcore rec 2 sets and Iā€™ve listened to some good stuff :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

What is your second hc recommendation ? :slight_smile:

Guess you havenā€™t been around here much, itā€™s a meme by now :rofl:

Mangird Tea.

1 Like

Mele sounds good in this. Cymbals hit 5 second into the song is not overbearing. God damn this song sound good.

3 Likes

Hell yeahā€¦

LOVE this album

GUEST_cea1e6eb-c669-4cfd-b28f-fb2b80eff092

3 Likes

thanks for the album rec. gonna look for ir

1 Like

Hey guys I have a very small earcanal and am torn in between the L3 CIEM Variant (Pretty much the cheapest Ciem I can find), and the Meles.

Would the meles fit my ear? So far I have only tried the Shure SE 425 and those didnā€™t fit even though those are quite small.
Picture of my ear down below.

Please move to different topic if it doesnā€™t belong here.

1 Like

Hmm not sure how to help you out here. Youā€™ve tried very small tips? The Mele are light and pretty compact, and I found them much more comfortable than other IEMs. Is anyone selling a used Mele that you can get for cheap or try before buying?

rec song to listen in Mele, relaxed and and tamed highs.

3 Likes

Did you try Spinfit CP100 SS tips? Thatā€™s what Iā€™m using as I have a small ear canal too.

1 Like

I pulled the plug, but I made a mistake. I realized too late that I got a 4.4 Jelly Cable. I wanted a 3.5mm Jelly cable so that I can use a nice cable for my desktop setup.

The stock cable would be handed down to the BLON BL-03, and the Altea Cable will be used for my upcoming iFi Go Blu (haha get it? blue cable, Go Blu).

If I contact Linsoul as soon as possible, will they be able to change my order so that I get the 3.5mm Jelly Cable?

Contact them ASAP before they ship out, should be fine

1 Like

So many comparisons, and the Mele holds out very well!

12 Likes

Mele + SpinFit cp100 are a great combo for me. I hear more treble extension and more detail as a result. Enough that orchestral music becomes really pleasant with them, and spacial queues come through a little better.

Just got myself a nice dopamine fix by listening this on the Mele:

2 Likes

I totally agree - CP100 really brings out more treble! I wish Tripowin just added 5 USD to the price and added CP100 out of the box :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The back-to-back comparison is INCREDIBLE. The Mele sounds so natural and spacious compared to the Oxygen and Prism which has a rather thin signature. But heck, the Aria became really shrill, narrow, and cheapish sounding right awayā€¦ Tea, on the other hand, is quite the true representation of its unorthodox but weirdly satisfying tuning.

Listened to the demos with Tea, Mele, Blon BL-05s, and Tin T4, which all produced the same results to my ears.

3 Likes

Totally agree with you on Mele vs Aria Track.

At first I was thinking ā€œThey are identicalā€.
And then the drums comes in while the test is on Mele and it cuts into Aria.
I was like ā€œNehhhhh, skip this, bring me back my Mele pleaseā€

Annnnddd the Mest, yeah, nope, donā€™t talk about it again.
Please let me un-hear what I heard.
It just spoils everything even though we are listening through youtube.

3 Likes

Bruhā€¦the effort you put in.

You mentioned several things I thought while tuning.
I used RHCP in the process
Imagine being me hearing another guy sound demoing my set with a track I used to tune in bass lines.

Fucking amazing work.

I am only up to The Chilli Peppers butā€¦you already got the point.

3 Likes

I think my favorite tip on the Mele is the Final Series E, but the CP145 and CP100 were both very good on it too. The stock tips are a bit too wide bore for me, and bring the highs out more than I wanted.