šŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

Do they offer good support?
I tend to consider Chinese purchase to be final. I had bad experience in the past (not with linsoul).
I must say I donā€™t hate my set without the filters. I listen to moderate volume with final e tips and I donā€™t perceive the stabbing peaks that appear on the graph someone posted previously.
Maybe Iā€™m deaf :man_shrugging:t2:

Stabbing peaks? Doesnā€™t sound like my Meleā€¦ Maybe your unit is defective? Linsoul has been pretty responsive to my incessant requests for delivery updates lol. Worth a shot!

1 Like

Itā€™s you that posted the graph withou the filter

Ahh ok, youā€™ve completely removed the filters! I would still contact them because you shouldnā€™t have channel imbalanceā€¦

removing the filter as a fix - sounds like itā€™s just condensation on the filter, let it dry out for a while

removing the filter also fixed the same issue for me, fiy

Iā€™m still speechless with how much enjoyment I get from my library with the Meles. Can listen for hours and just forgot about the world. That sub bass :ok_hand:t5:

3 Likes

Glad you enjoy them :pray: :musical_note:

2 Likes

Any chance you can do a video on how iems/headphones are tuned or are they trade secrets?!

1 Like

Not trade secrets. :slight_smile:
I already made a vid about the process but have not posted yet. I will likely in next 2 weeks :+1:

9 Likes

Ok great. Thank you and look forward to it

1 Like

:cry: Removing the filter, you canā€™t send back the Mele to Linsoul. The warranty card becomes invalid. The imbalance case doesnā€™t seem to be the fault of the user so it can still be exchanged for a new unit. But the warranty claim for Mele will waste your time and money if your origin is outside from China :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Mele FR graph has been uploaded on a few squigs already, been a few days some prominent reviewers have them I believe, andā€¦ No review yet ? Or am I too impatient ?

I asked folks to let the buyers get Mele and filter their thoughts across different platforms.

BLON 03 was popular to some extent before any reviewer got it.

Iā€™m a big believer that buyer cash money paying public indicates the reality of a set more than folks like myself.

I also had a health issue (Fianceā€™) and asked 1 guy to hold up a bit and he obliged.

5 Likes

Apropo, have you tried the bl03 Slater mod yet ?

Sorry, whats slatter mod?

Oh, mesh mod? Yes. I removed the mesh on mine.

and you prefer the sound of that ? whatā€™s changed ?

Less bass bloat, more clarity and detail, mids got better presentation. Treble seems more airy. Keep it with a grain of salt tho.

If I review Mele, Iā€™ll make sure to do the comparition. They are close. However, I can tell right now that I rec Mele over Blon-03 mesh moded. To my ears, everything is better except treble (but Mele treble is good for me - I prefer darker trebles) and stage. But with Mele u get all package + confort + fit + better cable + no need to mod.

IMO, if you own Blon-03 and love it, mesh mod it. If you donā€™t own any, buy Mele. If you love Blon but hate its fit, get Mele. If you love Mele, buy another pair :rofl:

6 Likes