đŸ”¶ Tripowin X HBB Olina

Is the new account Cee Briz?

1 Like

HBB, So sorry dude. I’ve resubed to your new channel. Peace, Love, and Prayers my Brother.

4 Likes

@Dandrac yes

7 Likes

Truly gutted for you brah, especially for the lost family and personal stuff :cry:

do please carry on as you’re one of the good bad boys in this hobby :+1: and remember
Hey, hey My, my Rock and Roll can never die :metal:

Subbed too :v:

6 Likes

10 character

1 Like

Hey guys I know this hacking stuff sucks big time but can we keep comments on that to Chris’s page

because with all that shit the Olina thread’s gonna get even more hectic so it would be cool to keep it just about Olina.

Thank you everybody :pray:

PS
Our system’s not responding at the mo so I can’t move the previous posts but will move them over when I can :beers:

11 Likes

Thought this might be relevant for people wanting to tape the front vent to increase bass: The Two Vents -- Physical Principles ‱ Audio Reviews

1 Like

Well after the original 10 day delay, things seem to have moved pretty quickly considering i chose free shipping

2 Likes

i went up a size on the cp100 and mad a huge diff in bass. I had large and i tried xl and boom! Bob is ur uncle. No tape needed.

5 Likes

is there a new name for the channel?

So near but yet so far

Origin - Sync Time: 2022-02-20 15:35:27 (GMT+00:00)

2022-02-20 14:06

Slough,Slough,GB, Arrived at Sort Facility.

2022-02-20 11:57

Custom clearance completed

2022-02-20 05:08

Arrived at AIRPORT of Destination

2022-02-20 00:11

Departed from AIRPORT of Origin

2022-02-19 02:19

CHINA, Arrive at international airport to abroad

2022-02-18 17:19

SHENZHEN, Departed Facility In processing center

2022-02-18 06:48

SHENZHEN, Departed Facility in SHENZHEN

2022-02-17 02:06

SHENZHEN, Arrived at Sort Facility SHENZHEN

1 Like

so close! mine arrived at their international airport one day after yours but still stuck there :sob:

I think its finally on its way to US!

jk it hasnt departed yet

1 Like

Ffs
 I just received this email. That sucks
 It’s the same address I’ve always used with my Linsoul orders too. It’s not even a PO box, it’s just an apartment building. It had to be this order :expressionless: Hopefully nothing happens with my lyric card.

By chance, does anyone know the diameter of the filters for the Olina? I know that they come with spares but I’m curious to try different types.

nope, adding stuff in the nozzle removes clarity but adding bass with the bass boost mod you’ll no longer fell the trebble peaks annoying ( our brains averages the whole frequency spectrum, bass boost does not change the trebble but our perception of the trebble is tuned down by our brain to balance with the extra bass)

use regular tape and poke a hole with a needle, no hole =100% bass boost, hole that is as big as the vent hole=0% bass boost, internediate hole size let you tune the bass boost in between

1 Like

New review out:

6 Likes

That has to be the first time I have ever watched a review on any product that made me feel like I was being lulled to sleep by a hypnotist.

5 Likes

Tripowin x HBB Olina - Full review

I heard you guys like long reviews, so here’s mine:

On my thread (HFGF)

Head-fi

Approved. Rec’d. Loved.

23 Likes