šŸ”¶ Tripowin X HBB Olina

Why people always forget NF Audio NA2 + (169 $). Iā€™m sure it technically beats most of your list and competes with DD up to about $ 500 :slightly_smiling_face: . Just sayingā€¦

2 Likes

mp3store, audio shop in Poland.

1 Like

Iā€™ll compare it with the NA2 Plus. Thank you for the reminder

Same here! Iā€™ve got the 3 which is nice but need that 5!

Never heard of those? Whatā€™s the sound signature like on them if you donā€™t mind?

2 Likes

Appreciate you!

1 Like

U will love the S12, my fav so far out of my 3, olina and FD3

3 Likes

Agree. S12 sounds great.

2 Likes

I am really curious to hear about that one.

I really like the S12, and it has a similar treble profile to the Olina. I find it to be an interesting middle ground between the Olina and Timeless. Not everyone is nuts about the timber from planar IEMs, but it is right up there with a good DD for me.

3 Likes

Ya iā€™m finding certain songs sound better on ea.

They just sound so smooth and organic to me, Iā€™m a novice so hard to put in technical terms but just a clean non offensive sound for long listens.

1 Like

Finally, after a two week wait, my comply ts 500 L arrived - and what a difference they make! Just wauw!
Upgraded with a Tripowin Nucool cable and the comply, Iā€™m not left wanting anything. Everything is clear, natural sounding, and with plenty bass for my tastes :smile:
Thanks again, @hawaiibadboy :smile: :clap:

5 Likes

Running stock, btw :smile:

1 Like

My fav as well :heart_eyes: Glad you enjoy them!

1 Like

My Olinaā€™s are broken. Tried drying out, just the same. Linsoul want $45 one way shipping, $90 2 way shipping. I thought Linsoul was a good company to purchase from, how wrong am I. My iemā€™s have failed after a 25 hrs use and I am furious that the responsibility is on me for a faulty item. Warranty is a verbal con. I deserve a replacement but I have to pay 45% or 90% of cost price.This is wrong.
Am I supposed to accept this and just buy another pair ?
What if the next pair fail ?
Just keep spending $100 ?

2 Likes

Not right for sure.

Do you need to roll them in fingers prior to application in ear canal as with standard Complies?

1 Like

Sorry I didnā€™t read all of your original posts - I assume you tried replacing the filters?

EDIT - sorry found your post, you did try that. Nevermind.

1 Like

I love them! Best IEMā€™s Iā€™ve had yet - itā€™s quite an upgrade for me :heart:

1 Like