šŸ”¶ Tripowin X HBB Olina

They just sound so smooth and organic to me, Iā€™m a novice so hard to put in technical terms but just a clean non offensive sound for long listens.

1 Like

Finally, after a two week wait, my comply ts 500 L arrived - and what a difference they make! Just wauw!
Upgraded with a Tripowin Nucool cable and the comply, Iā€™m not left wanting anything. Everything is clear, natural sounding, and with plenty bass for my tastes :smile:
Thanks again, @hawaiibadboy :smile: :clap:

5 Likes

Running stock, btw :smile:

1 Like

My fav as well :heart_eyes: Glad you enjoy them!

1 Like

My Olinaā€™s are broken. Tried drying out, just the same. Linsoul want $45 one way shipping, $90 2 way shipping. I thought Linsoul was a good company to purchase from, how wrong am I. My iemā€™s have failed after a 25 hrs use and I am furious that the responsibility is on me for a faulty item. Warranty is a verbal con. I deserve a replacement but I have to pay 45% or 90% of cost price.This is wrong.
Am I supposed to accept this and just buy another pair ?
What if the next pair fail ?
Just keep spending $100 ?

2 Likes

Not right for sure.

Do you need to roll them in fingers prior to application in ear canal as with standard Complies?

1 Like

Sorry I didnā€™t read all of your original posts - I assume you tried replacing the filters?

EDIT - sorry found your post, you did try that. Nevermind.

1 Like

I love them! Best IEMā€™s Iā€™ve had yet - itā€™s quite an upgrade for me :heart:

1 Like

Iā€™ve got large earcanals, it seems - with these I donā€™t need to roll them first. With the ā€œnormalā€ 500 I have to though.

Depending on your earcanals size, you might have to roll first, ofcourse :blush:

2 Likes

Thankyou boredbuyingstuff,
It hurts because I will have to buy another pair as they are the best I have ever heard, I was really impressed. HBB did a great job giving us Mele , which I really enjoy. Olina for me was end game for price and sound, but looks like they are not as cost effective as I originally thought.

2 Likes

I always buy from amazon if i can just for that reason.

2 Likes

Hey Iā€™m sorry to hear about your issue. What country are you in? I had the same response from them but when I threatened disputing the charge they offered sending me a DHL label and that since it is within the 7 day window there is no charge on return (although I am well out of the 7 day window). I havent taken them up on it yet as I have little trust in what they say and my headphones arenā€™t completely broken, just semi broken :expressionless: however it might be worth it for you

Where are you from?

UK
Thanks cal_lando, might give them some pressure, just on a bummer at the moment because I really enjoyed Olina for the short time I used them.

ā€œBuy from Amazon next time.ā€

I agree with this. Even with Amazon, you have to read the fine print. Amazon Prime is 100% refund no matter the reason. Amazon without prime variesā€¦ I just read an ChiFi listing on Amazon, and in the return policy it said ā€œfull refund for unused and perfect conditionā€. Partial refund possible in other cases (in other words, you tried them out and didnā€™t like them).

ā€œI buy from Aliexpress all the time but I am aware that when I decide to buy from a store that doesnā€™t cover for the return shipping to China I decided to play the game and accepted the gamble.ā€

When I buy things from Aliexpress, there are two kinds of return policy. One is ā€œReturn for any reason for 100% refund, return postage paid by sellerā€, and another isnā€™t. Sometimes the same item is sold in two different Ali stores, one with the great return policy, one with the crappy one.

Sometimes it pays to be patient and wait for an IEM to make it to Amazon, which sometimes never happens, so thatā€™s a risk.

2 Likes

I can ship you my own Olina if @hawaiibadboy doesnā€™t mind. Feels bad man.

6 Likes

Listed again on Amazon uk :+1:

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Linsoul-Tripowin-Diaphragm-Detachable-Audiophile/dp/B09R4PQKS3/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=hbb+olina&qid=1646884586&sr=8-4

3 Likes

Really love this set. Thank you HBB for all the hard work put into your videos and this collab! I wish you the best!

4 Likes