šŸ”¶ Tripowin X HBB Olina

Dragging everyone else down for about $50

1 Like

I got them through Amazon US in 8 days. Unfortunately they arenā€™t available at the moment.

Sad & disappointing, yet not surprisingā€¦

• Didnā€™t somebody post a 1-star review on Linsoul even though it hadnā€™t even been released yet?

In the end I guess itā€™s not ā€œall about the musicā€ for some folks. Some people can figure out how to screw up anything for a buck.

Typically audio enthusiasts donā€™t see decent deals like this occur except every blue moonā€¦

4 Likes

I hope they donā€™t have any of HBBs cards. They could ruin the whole Game. I used to re-sell on both Amazon and eBay so I get the flipping for profit business. However when you are in the game you know everything about your products. They know if they get cards they will screw things up. Thatā€™s a scumbag seller. You donā€™t do that. Shameful!

5 Likes

From the description it looks like they got a card (#284)

1 Like

They are available through Amazon US again though with a long wait time. To note, when I originally purchased mine, Amazon said there would be a long wait time. Then they magically shipped this week. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

$10-$20 shipping around $20 tax/ebay cut $30 profit lol

1 Like

Bad News for BGGAR Youtube Channel, Why did it happen? @hawaiibadboy

Interestingā€¦

@hawaiibadboy what happened to your YouTube channel? :disappointed_relieved:

Did BGGAR get crinicled ? I donā€™t see the channel.

2 Likes

10 character

3 Likes

Subscribed. Dude Iā€™m sorry . I heard the your voice intonation waiver. Remember to breathe.

Breathe, breathe in the air.
Donā€™t be afraid to care.
Leave, donā€™t leave me.
Look around and choose your own ground

Pink Floyd - Breathe

6 Likes

Is the new account Cee Briz?

1 Like

HBB, So sorry dude. Iā€™ve resubed to your new channel. Peace, Love, and Prayers my Brother.

4 Likes

@Dandrac yes

7 Likes

Truly gutted for you brah, especially for the lost family and personal stuff :cry:
ā€¦do please carry on as youā€™re one of the good bad boys in this hobby :+1: and rememberā€¦Hey, hey My, my Rock and Roll can never die :metal:

Subbed too :v:

6 Likes

10 character

1 Like

Hey guys I know this hacking stuff sucks big time but can we keep comments on that to Chrisā€™s pageā€¦

because with all that shit the Olina threadā€™s gonna get even more hectic so it would be cool to keep it just about Olina.

Thank you everybody :pray:

PSā€¦Our systemā€™s not responding at the mo so I canā€™t move the previous posts but will move them over when I can :beers:

11 Likes

Thought this might be relevant for people wanting to tape the front vent to increase bass: The Two Vents -- Physical Principles ā€¢ Audio Reviews

1 Like