đŸ”¶ Tripowin X HBB Olina

True. But it’s all about what you do with that power. I could shill and take the samples and I don’t.

Funny how everyone that could bought ej07m. Dudo audio store sold dozens just on my rec and no one blinked an eye.

Teas? No one wanted to deal with linsoul but ended up giving up and bought them.

I say “Olina is a beast. Best under 100 and well above. Buy it right now” and everyone raises 90 questions. Guess a name and a Logo mean more than sound.

“oh but you friend with chris”. Yeah, keep spending more, stores approve.

Politics 101, not audiophile.

9 Likes

The hobby is filled with stuff that was always in the shadow but the social Media climate is in your face now
for good or bad and some dont care
they are bored and live with face in phone

2 Likes

Wait, what happened with this? What were people doing?

1 Like

My guy, Cockmeat. :beers:

(That sounded wrong)

Just folks doin dumb stuff.
I don’t wanna derail thread.
I’ll elaborate in my own thread.

3 Likes

Damn, my real identity has been outed!

2 Likes

Big big facts here. Since joining this forum I’ve actually strayed away from trusting video reviews (except Chris and maybe Crin - although, him giving Mon MKII an S+ has always been a little sus for me considering his relation with Linsoul). Finding a non-bias review and write up for a product that cost money is incredibly difficult, especially in this day and age where social media is essentially a job and getting more clicks, means more $$$$.

The recent videos that chris has made about influencers and also Crins video from a few months back highlighting affiliate links really Opened my eyes more than ever before. I don’t mean to bog down the forum, but it is incredibly important for new comers.

5 Likes

Olina is on flash sale on Amazon for 84.14 if anyone interested.

7 Likes

Tea Cult review by Vortex :dancer:

8 Likes

Ok, I’ve been away from the thread for a bit. Has anyone completed a full verse and won something cool? I thought that the Card/Lyrics game was a really cool Idea sadly I believe some people didn’t know about it and even worse some did and are just being D-Bags to sabotage it. Hope some people get a nice Cable or even a collection of tuning filters to experiment with.
Still loving my Olina’s BTW. Best $100 bean’s I’ve spent on audio gear in ages :metal:t2::sunglasses::metal:t2:

5 Likes

You think you could just hold a raffle for the groups or people who are listed so far as having added their cards? Seems to be kind of at a standstill. I don’t think it would invalidate anyones efforts since those participating will get a chance at winning.

The Olina cable is surprisingly one of my favorites btw, turns out I prefer less strands not more. Some of these cables can get ridiculous with how many strands they stitch in. 2-6 strands are the sweet spot.

nice review and align with my experience too.

Btw my Tanyas arrived. I’ve undid the two filter and applied Tanya filter. Of course ABing in such case is hard but I think it got a bit more refined. With two filters bass was unexpectedly dominant. Now it feels like bass sits in the sweet spot. And upper mids too. Stock was a little harsh for me at high volumes and two filters was playing safe.

5 Likes

I was surprised how well the Tanya filters worked. I didn’t need to ab all I know is that the pain at higher volumes went away :sob:

2 Likes

Im waiting on my new pair and I’ll be able to graph both variants. I never tried the tanya as I gave my set away to @clee. Might get a new one next week. Missing it

3 Likes

New favourite Tianderinhe QCC5125 bluetooth adapter capable of LDAC.

Now Olina is the best iem for watching youtube videos and movies
the imaging is outstanding you can hear when youtube reviewer suttle head movement you hear corresponding movement in air
simply outstanding. Example Mark Wiens food videos feels you are there on the spot and the honest audiophile videos.

I use single Tanya filter on nozzle only since for this use case i dont need extra bass. Simply outstanding listening experience
this new bluetooth adapter got excellent power and really amazing battery backup. Comes with QDC connector i just carefully removed plastic slightly to expose 2 pin and attached to Olina much secured fit.

https://m.ko.aliexpress.com/item/1005001824879398.html

3 Likes

Having LDAC is nice. but this doesn’t have any sort of gaming mode. I’ve tried some similar products (not this exact model) they had noticeable delay. watching on phone is fine since most apps take care of this by adding delay to video. but I didn’t have a good experience using them with transmitters on pc/tv.
some had Aptx-LL and were fine. haven’t tried Aptx adaptive though i’ve heard it’s not as good as LL and is closer to vanilla aptx (in term of latency).

1 Like

Havent tried gaming yet but no lag whatsoever using youtube or local files or watching movies on VLC etc
yes this has aptx adaptive alsi and i havent specifically looked what codec its using it should be best soumd quality mode.

1 Like

do you use it on phone or PC?

Works great on both my LG G8x and Lenovo X270 running windows 11.

1 Like

I guess Linsoul scrubbed previous reviews on the Olina? Was it due to the fake reviews @hawaiibadboy ? Anyway, I’m proud to say I was the first reviewer on Linsoul :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

People should leave a review! Doesn’t take much time, and Linsoul gives you a 5 USD coupon. Thanks HBB for bringing the Olina to the world!

Edit: Wait a minute
there’s another Olina page with 7 reviews, and mine isn’t one of them! Wtf? But there is clearly a page where my review is up, and it is the only one: TRIPOWIN X HBB Olina – Linsoul Audio

4 Likes

Well, that sucks.

1 Like