šŸ”¶ Tripowin X HBB Olina

I like stock wide bore due to fit. And honestly, silicone tips will last forever unless you damage them somehow, I donā€™t see this as a problem. Closest tips are probably Spiral Dots if you somehow manage to ā€œloseā€ a pair.

1 Like

Reply button never works, does it?

1 Like

as gattuso once said, sometimes good sometimes sh** :joy:

2 Likes

at least filters can be bought thatā€™s something :smiley:
did you ask how to buy filters?

Wait, thatā€™s Mele filters, not Olinaā€™s. Can you ask if they are the same? :upside_down_face:

I think moondrop Spring tips Can ressemble the olina stock tips, too. But beware the size of those: the L spring tips is the same as M spinfit

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure they are not the same. I have both of the filters and the mesh looks slightly different and they are slightly smaller in circumference compared to the olina filters.

1 Like

I know they arent, I just wanna see the answer :joy:

1 Like

Ah sorryā€¦ of course you would know that. I didnā€™t see it was you that asked that haha. But good idea! See if they know there own products

1 Like

They really should sell olina filters on the side, just likr mele.

2 Likes

So I just checked on my end and this is what I see if I click on the Tripowin logo to see all their productsā€¦ Over 450 product pages of just olinas :joy:

And I think I might have found your review in the sea of other pagesā€¦ Super strange. But atleast Linsoul is nice enough to offer so many variations of olinas for us, we have so many options to choose from /s

4 Likes

oh boy, this has to be a bug haha. hopefully Linsoul is bothered to fix itā€¦

2 Likes

Just to be clear, the ā€œ1Tanya MP on Ventā€ mod is one tanya filter replacing the olina filter on the nozzle and putting that olina filter on the front vent? I might give it a try. Is there actually any risk of damaging the driver you think?

Has anyone tried putting a filter over the mele front vent and graphing it?

1 Like

the whole wrap around the neck would be a no go for me.

yeah me too . Iā€™m going to buy KZ AZ09 Pro it looks convenientā€¦!
sadly itā€™s limited to Apt-X (vanilla) but its okā€¦ it even has a gaming modeā€¦!
better option would be FIIO UTWS3 (or 5) which are a lot more expensive ā€¦!

I donā€™t think AZ09 Pro can bring justice to olina potential. Itā€™s good for KZ or CCA iem but maybe not for Olina. Maybe try UTWS3 or UTWS5 if you can stretch the budget.

2 Likes

yeah those are better but I donā€™t want to use Olina wireless that much. itā€™s mainly for my CCA CRA. anyway Iā€™ll share my feedback once I got it ā€¦ who knows maybe itā€™s secretly good :smiley:

3 Likes

no ldac with those, that was the deal breaker for me

Iā€™m loving my Olina with my UTWS3 however Iā€™m using an mmcx to 2 pin adapter and the Olina keep falling off which is getting annoying

2 Likes

I think AptX is ok and most people (including me) cant tell the difference to LDAC ā€¦!
I use LDAC on my FIIO BTR3K just in case ā€¦ :grinning: but it sure sucks battery much faster maybe twice as fast as aptx