đŸ”¶ Tripowin X HBB Olina

yep all my cables are balance 4.4, using nothing but that

:sweat_smile: Any suggestions?SE as I currently have no bal. outputs on anything.

Look up XINHS on Ali.

1 Like

Thanks, very helpful, sounds like similar tastes in music and preferred sound.

Thanks for this. I usually use Amazon, tho. Guessing not silver, since these are
already bright.

Cables on amazon are overpriced and you have very limited options.

Either way, just get one that looks good for u. Or take a look at my cable list.

1 Like

Will do, thanks again.

1 Like

Pick the one that looks the best :wink:

4 Likes

tripowin cables are available on amazon I’d suggest the zonie’s

2 Likes

@CTOXmas Thanks, I’ve seen that too. Do you have one and if so
comments?

very nice cables feel great and are impossible to tangle, much better than most stock cables, I used a few for a while for balanced connections but I’ve started swapping to modular cables

1 Like

Appreciate using AE can be a bit of a lottery but you’ll have no issues dealing with XINHS - he’s great to deal with and his 4-core graphene is my favourite cable (think I’ve got about 6/7 of them).

3 Likes

I can +1 this statement. I made an AE account just to get a Xhins custom cable and do not regret it one bit

1 Like

my olinas came with the 4.4mm cable which has interconnects for all sizes.

1 Like

was that the Tripowin Noire cable?

1 Like

Just ckd. Cool they’re offering that
like Hart.

1 Like

yep thats the one i got, i would get from amazon, quicker

2 Likes

used wd-40 on 4 filters and kept switching them for 2 days now. It condenses to a mute in about 50mins to 2 hrs. But they open up later after not using them for a while. While this is some kinda assurance that the filters will last a long while, it completely demolishes the convenience :’)

I checked the box of contents for the Tanya and filters are not mentioned (while it is mentioned for the Olinas). Pretty much a gamble if i will even get the filters with it. AliExpress is banned in India. The only filters i can find in a few reputable stores are the Moondrop blessing’s filters which apparently has a coating to prevent condensation too. Would those fit the Olina’s?

1 Like

well
 AFAIK wd-40 is more of a degreasing product. you need a anti moisture spray which is used on cloths or shoes. trust me they’ll fix the issue.
no idea about B2 
 but Tanya filters are said to have the anti moisture coating on them.

2 Likes

Yeah exactly.

I don’t think it’ll work on metal because even after using the spray, I see water droplets on the nozzle but filter won’t get wet so it’s fine.
but I’m also not sure if metal mesh gets clogged by condensation
! but AFAIK metal mesh doesn’t tame the sound like fabrics so Olina may become harsh with those.
please don’t get me wrong. I absolutely love Olina and solved the issue for my case. my post was just a constructive criticism for @hawaiibadboy or Tripowin. IMO they shouldn’t think of condensation as a little problem that may occur to a small amount of people. trust me its a very widespread issue for Olina and many people may even don’t notice it. I was just sensitive to channel imbalance and noticed it fast.
fortunately it can be solved easily and I hope next collab won’t have these kind of issues.

1 Like