UK affordable Artisan open backs

Saw those on his feed as well…drooled a little. I’m designing a set of ZMF Ori knock offs now to CNC. Love the idea of picking my own wood for the cans and if I can get 80 % same sound will be happy.

1 Like

He’s got a new set on the way apparently? oh and received a new album lol…

1 Like

New closed back functioning prototype…

3 Likes

Anyone got a pair of the Jupiters or Saturns? interested to hear what people think in general. Only found 2-3 reviews of these floating about and no other chatter really.

Im currently looking for a pair of natural-neutral-warm headphones to compliment by 1990’s & Elegia’s.
The sound description of either Jupiter or Saturn seems to fit the bill, Aeolous or even LCD-X in the mix too.

@monkey32 how do you find yours after all this time? How do they match up to your ZMF’s ?

Love em, they are my open back work set-up. Not quite ZMF complete …but we’ll worth the price. Any specific music you’d like me to A/B?..I will amend this statement …they aren’t Verite complete…but the longer I listen the more I really like these cans…running of Bifrost 2 and Jot 1 and shit they sound sweet.

1 Like

Getting funky…

3 Likes

Eclipse in Rippled Ash…

3 Likes

Do they say anywhere what type of drivers they use? (other than 50mm 32ohm dynamics)

1 Like

I’d just mail Alex and ask him he’s a straight up guy by all accounts :+1:

2 Likes

Would be real nice if they were biodynamics, although not for me right now, gotta keep focussed on p6p and IEM upgrades :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If I was a HP guy then I’d be on that pre order like Sonic lol

1 Like

Yeah would be nice to support some more UK based companies

2 Likes

Email Alex. Had the same questions regarding the Jupiter and all was answered!

1 Like

Absolutely love my Jupiter 1’s. Will be ordering some of his new stuff when I upgrade my habitable box (considering buying a house this year) and have more space. The Jupiter 1’ s are super light on the head and have been 100% stellar. They are my main work rig and run off a JDS Labs Element 2 currently. Sound great with everything but especially good with acoustic material. Clearly Alex has experience with instruments and music making.

Cannot recommend these enough. I am currently selling off a bunch of gear and these along with several sets of ltd ZMF’s are the pieces I’m keeping.

2 Likes
2 Likes

From FB…

2 Likes

No longer available…hehehe

2 Likes

Fuckin awesome set of cans and compliments the Jupiter!

1 Like

Noice…

3 Likes

OG for sale :+1:

3 Likes