Unique Melody Mest

Heheh you kinda read my mind too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What you described about the EJ07m kinda sounds interesting to meā€¦ Let us know how you go with it.

@Ohmboy I have a Polaris V2 that graphs very much like the Vega and Dorado. It really booms. Ha ha.

Oh and thank you so much for the detailed response. Greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

OG vega? as Iā€™ve not heard new incarnation :thinking:

Hmm Iā€™m not sure about the timelines of the Campfire releases but I know this at leastā€¦

The Polaris is a hybrid though.

Mine is the og 2016 not sure of the FQ graph though :man_shrugging:

https://campfireaudio.com/about-old/

1 Like

Shour EJ07M
funny-cat

4 Likes

My MK2 custom is arriving today. Excited is an understatement.

7 Likes

You could just go with Mele and be happy and not hurt the wallet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

200 (2)

3 Likes

This is pure truth. Some people will think youā€™re trolling, but itā€™s true.

1 Like

Not at all. I feel Mele is the perfect relaxed set and perfect comfort to boot. Why over think things? Itā€™s a Clairvoyance clone in a $50 package! Not much more to say.

Calling in @hawaiibadboy so he gets to see that reply.

3 Likes

Congrats!

10 char

Mineā€™s coming latest sometime next week!

1 Like

The Queen of gifs strikes again!

1 Like

Sweet! There ya go. Youā€™re at the endgame bro! Canā€™t wait to hear your reactions of the Mele now either.

Any new impressions on the MEST MKII?

1 Like

Oops he is here shhhhhhhh lol

1 Like

2 Likes

Ha ha. Yes. Ongoing impressions. Wonā€™t have time today but at some point I would write a thingie. :wink:

2 Likes

I think we should all stop recomending, talking about or mentioning the Mest MK II.
It is an awfull IEM and we need to stop people from geting itā€¦

And why?
Because it will ruin all other IEMs for anybody who get them. They are so great at what they do, so I always miss them when using another IEM. It should be the last IEM you get, because you wonā€™t need anything else.
:wink:

7 Likes

very trueā€¦ recently I have forced myself to use the other IEMs I haveā€¦ jeez, have they been always so boring?? couldnā€™t resist more than a couple of days, returning to my loved MEST MKII and now Iā€™m back in heaven :sunny: :sunny:

I love to experiment and rotate my IEMs, please anyone suggest something at MEST level (and possibly that wonā€™t force me to sell a kidney)

3 Likes