Unofficial - What you want Zeos to review thread

4k projectors.

Woot I hear Z’s review on the FA10 and FA12 have dropped. Can’t wait to watch once it crosses the pay wall.

1 Like

now that zeos will soon launch Zsound lab in his dungeon and magnolia upstairs. Endgame home theater, dedicated listening room and living room entertainment center. Similiar to mcintosch townhouse NYC.

Beyerdynamic T1 3rd Generation.

4k projectors.

shp9600, fidelio x3, T1 3rd gen, T5P 3rd gen, Focal Radiance

He already has both of these. No review yet, but he has them

I saw he had the 9600 didnt know about x3. Figured he would get to them eventually though.

I could be mistaken, but I could have sworn I saw him unbox them.

My wish list right now would be:

1. Beyer T5.3’s. Bonus would be head to head with T5p.2’s.

2. Monoprice Liquid Spark DAC

3. Monoprice Liquid Gold Amp/DAC

Revised list:

MHDT Orchid
MHDT Pogoda Balanced
Lampizator Amber 3
Holo Audio Spring 2 Lvl 2
Denafrips Terminator
Denafrips Pontus
Bryston bda-3 / bda-2

Burson Conductor 3XR or 3XP
HeadAmp GSX Mini
Flux Labs Volot (pending this month)

Audeze LCD3

Fir Audio M4 / M5

Maggie LRS
Tekton Lore
Tekton Double Impact
Zu Audio Dirty Weekend
Buchardt A500
Buchardt A700
Spatial Audio M3 sapphire M5 sapphire

Hegel H190
Prima Luna Evo 400 / 300
Audio Research tube / hybrid - Reference 150, Classic 120 mono, VT100 Mk2
Naim
Adcom GFA 565 / 575 SE

1 Like

Cheapest amps for sourround sound.

I would love to Zeos review this as a cheaper alternative to the Topping d90. Could even be better and for that much less money it’s worth a considering review in my opinion. Be cool to see him do it.

2 Likes

Zeos already reviewed the A22.
The A18 is… quite similar, which is impressive for the price, apparently.

1 Like

Yeah that A22 was sweet till I saw the price. Googled Gustard and came across the a18. Should be here Wednesday or earlier and we’ll see if it lives up to it’s promise.

2 Likes

Review this, Zeos! :laughing:

Might be available for cheaper somewhere else.

Edit: Fuck I wouldn’t trust this power adapter. But others are sold with USB power, or maybe you can use the weird Topping round-to-USB 5V cable.

+1 for this:

Pretty sure he’s too busy screaming how great the THX 789 and Rebel Amp are lol. Would be nice to see him pick up the Asgard 3 though.

His last review was refreshing, he was saying the Topping A90 beat the THX in “musicality”, saying the new Topping amp (L30?) was “basically” the A90 1/4" in a box, saying the new 200$ THX “One” sounded just like the THX 789 single-ended (but single-ended only), and “there are no losers” between the 200$ THX “One” and the 160$ “L30”.

He also said the THX might be a bit too sharp, the A90 being smoother. Most criticism about THX AAA tech here is, “it sounds sharp and clinical”. And talking about (more or less) “personal definitions of what is neutral”.

So, yeah, I think he read hifiguides a bit. Lol.

2 Likes

@ZeosPantera

Please review these two hps: