Unofficial - What you want Zeos to review thread

Still waiting on that review of the aeon 2 opens there zeos, Looking to that comparison vs the open x

I bought the LA-QXD1 and supposedly it’s going to take a week (probably 2 or 3 weeks) to arrive. I’m going to pair it with a Geshelli Erish. I’m hopping for some reviews since I’m not very good at judging quality but I have an unhealthy obsession with affordable high quality audio.

1 Like

I think for $200 it’s a very appealing fully balanced DAC options… Measures well looks nice and priced aggressively. I would be interested if you could post your thoughts/impressions here in a few weeks:

https://forum.hifiguides.com/t/soncoz-la-qxd1-dac/13587

With Z having reviewed the Motu M2, would be nice to see him review the Yamaha AG03

Wharfedale EVO 4.2

2 Likes

Sony mdr100aap could be interesting. Cheap fun.

8 Likes

We shall agree to disagree on that.

1 Like

By the looks of all the Anime profiles, statues and figurines, names and topics.
There should be even more… “stuff” for reviews.

I thought that was a joke at first… then I realized thats an actual headphone on amazon lmfao those ears are actually an accessory sold by razer

Well… you know what.
There are even more -> https://www.headphonesty.com/2018/11/best-cat-ear-headphones/
@ZeosPantera The people want cat and anime headphones. :smiley:
Chewbacca look-alike headphones would be Gold.

You gotta be kitten me

7 Likes

I’d like Zeos to review the Felix Audio Espressivo Mk I and Mk II amplifiers and the “entry level” Echo. (this is a repeat/insistent request). Especially to hear his comparisons with the DarkVoice.

1 Like

Topping D10S vs the D50S

Is this a joke thread?

Anyway, tri i3.

1 Like

It is not 100% serious. :wink:

1 Like

JBL HDI Bookshelves! About the same price as the Triangle Comete, battle of the badass tweeters

SMSL sAp-1.
90$ for a tiny Class A headphone amp.
I got one and I really like it. Laid-back treble.

There’s also the sAp-10. Full balanced, 190$.
(But, not worth it. 660mw @ 32 ohms for balanced… and a weird AF volume… ring.)

Mangrid Tea. It will give the L3 run for its money.

1 Like

Monoprice mtms & center channel.

1 Like