Unofficial - What you want Zeos to review thread

that might make him mad, LoL!

1 Like

This is a 40$ Class A headphone amplifier.
I’m not responsible if any of yall pairs of headphones catch fire.

2 Likes

That thing is actually hilariously good. Only downside is it’s pretty noisy. I was able to cram a burson V6 vivid dual opamp in one lol.

1 Like

Campfire Audio Honeydew. I know you have them lol

$50 each for wood-back headphones. $200 for a pair of gigantic Heil AMT. This screams Zeos.

2 Likes

My bad, there is now a deal that makes them “2for60” !!

1 Like

Neuman NDH30 Open-Back

2 Likes

I want him to review the Tin Hifi T3 Plus and see his own take on it, even though I already watched and agreed with Hawaii Bad Boy’s simple but precise take on it for I mostly agreed with his take on the T3 Plus.

Also it’s a kind of a way for him like “Seeing an old friend after many years have passed, and telling them how are they doing well.” AKA That time when I first saw his T2 video that got me into IEMs and I just want to see how he sees the T3 Plus right now.

still want more Grado!

The Final Audio D8000 Pro headphones

not so much that i want him to review it, but with how much @ZeosPantera loved the NDH-20s, i feel like he’d love the NDH-30s

6 Likes

I would love to hear Zeos do a comparison review of Hifiman’s 3 dynamic driver headphones: the drop R7DX vs R9 vs R10D

Ooooh an open-back version of the NDH-20s it seems. I am sure Zeos would really love this once he gets his hands on it, and I wish I had the money to get my set of closed-backs such as the NDH-20S.

Grado RS1x and RS2x, comparison to Hemp and SR325x

1 Like

Audeze mm-500

Meyer sound audio.

Edifier Stax Spirit S3 - a planar wireless headphone. In theory this can be a spectacular pair of cans, but this could also be Drop Panda 2: Electric Boogaloo.
EDIFIER STAX SPIRIT S3

2 Likes