Urbanfun ybf-isso014

Has anyone as of recently purchased the isso014?

Yes, I pre ordered it. But the second batch will ship late this month.

1 Like

Kinda surprising how late this hype train is. Ive mentioned this iem before in the Blon thread and how it picked up some steam back in like November last year

I agree these iems been out for a long time now, but the wrong people been talking about them cause there really hasn’t been any hype,go to head fi and you’ll get a better understanding from people who have had them for a while now

People seemed to really like them in thesome budget iem groups at the peak of blon hype. And everyone was looking for a blon beater

I dont get it

1 Like

Have you heard them?

For everyone caught up on the “hype” of these 4 month old beast,go over to head fi alot of input and info ,thank you

FastAndClean (usually solid reviews) “a dip in the upper mids and very large sub bass”…one of those I care about and one I don’t give a shit about…I’m out lol

2 Likes

Yeaaaaah… I think we’re in the same page … ( as usual) Not tooooo much to see here

Gotta admit I’m curious but I just put the money down on the Shozy 1.1 and I’m really enjoying them. I think I’m gonna hang tight for a little bit. Maybe put these on my 11/11 wishlist for later this year.

1 Like

So, shozzy 1.1, urbanfun ybf or blon.
I want an update for muy kz zsx

I totally love the Shozy 1.1 but i would go with the Moondrop Starfields. They sound quiet similar to the KXXS which is a wonderful pair of IEMs.

I have the starfields, blon b03, and urbanfun urbanfun iss014 and i hands down vote urbanfun. starfields seem flat compared to the other 2. urbanfun are a more fun and slightly tweaked better version of the b03

i’ll buy these in like a week or whatever

They’re having slot of quality controll issues f.y.i.

Just make sure to buy the Beryllium driver type from Aliexpress. That is where Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews got his.

oh i was going to go on linsoul

I bought from Linsoul and is supposed to be Beryllium, not that it matters to me much.